Mario and Luigi Dream Team or Paper Mario Sticker Star?

#51Mariofan15Posted 8/24/2013 10:41:47 PM
deimos91 posted...
JerosNelf posted...
I'm thinking about buying one of these two. Which is better in your opinion?
---

First off TC ignore the trolls they will bash SS to no end now thats out of the way it depends what you want DT is a traditional RPG where as SS is unique its separated into levels and has alot of puzzle elements both are great games however

I'm sorry we're not blind fanboys like some of you who think's Sticker Star is great.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#52longlivemegamanPosted 8/24/2013 10:43:44 PM
Paper Mario Sticker Star was a very lazy mess...

The story is almost as non-existance as in the main platformers, You have to find stickers for even the most BASIC of attacks. (EVEN the basic JUMP.) and the only genuinely awesome thing in this game, is the music and animations.

That certainly doesn't make this a BAD game, I still enjoy it... But not as much as the previous 3 games.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team has all this stuff fixed... No stickers needed to attack, interesting story, you can play it on the go and It's DEFINETLY better than Partners in Time.

BUY IT.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online... Wii U: Legendary_Mario
#53OoSubaruoOPosted 8/24/2013 11:50:24 PM
deimos91 posted...
JerosNelf posted...
I'm thinking about buying one of these two. Which is better in your opinion?
---

First off TC ignore the trolls they will bash SS to no end now thats out of the way it depends what you want DT is a traditional RPG where as SS is unique its separated into levels and has alot of puzzle elements both are great games however

I don't understand. Who exactly are you calling a troll here?
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#54RPGNinja123Posted 8/24/2013 11:54:14 PM
Endgame posted...
Car Guy, please. If one wants an actual RPG, they'll get a Final Fantasy game.

if someone wants an actual Role Playing Game, they'll play D&D or Elder Scrolls

FF, being an interactive movie franchise, is the exact opposite of what Role Playing Game means

hell, Animal Crossing is the only true RPG 3DS even has, but it is not labeled a "RPG" while shounen anime movies released for video game consoles are, which just goes to show how how badly the term "RPG" gets abused

The SNES FFs were definitely real RPGs but I don't know if Raz was referring to that.

Secondly, the Mario and Luigi games have always been very basic RPGs... like SUPER LIGHT on the elements of an RPG and that was always off putting for me.

Kind of why I still regard Super Mario RPG as the best even though its not really a M+L game.
---
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add)
If Obamacare is so amazing, how come nobody in Congress abides by it?