Sonic Lost World 3DS long gameplay video

#1badboyPosted 8/23/2013 10:23:12 AM
http://youtu.be/1ubse0h9D5E
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/23/2013 10:29:39 AM
Dang, Tilmen always has the best videos but he's such a terrible player. ;_; Game looks pretty spiffy though!
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3keyblader1985Posted 8/23/2013 10:48:33 AM
I don't really care for all the coverage a game gets before it's out. There are playthrough videos of several levels. I can appreciate that many people like stuff like that, but I prefer to go into a game knowing as little as I have to, like the basic story and gameplay. Otherwise I feel like I'm just playing what I already know.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/23/2013 10:52:41 AM
keyblader1985 posted...
I don't really care for all the coverage a game gets before it's out. There are playthrough videos of several levels. I can appreciate that many people like stuff like that, but I prefer to go into a game knowing as little as I have to, like the basic story and gameplay. Otherwise I feel like I'm just playing what I already know.

Well, demoes like this exist simply to give you a feel of the game and see if you like it. If you go in knowing too little, you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5tremain07Posted 8/23/2013 8:11:06 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Dang, Tilmen always has the best videos but he's such a terrible player. ;_; Game looks pretty spiffy though!

You have gotta be joking

the levels look wide and boring instead of utilizing the parkou system they nerfed it to where it's only usable on certain walls instead of all of them.

there are no alternate paths just a long trike towards the goal with a bunch of spring load times, followed by a speedy on rails segment to yet another spring load jump

the wisps are intrusive as the levels are set up where you cannot continue unless you use as wisp power like the asteroid wisp in the desert level or the lighting wisp in the ice level.

the game looks incredibility boring and mediocre which is expected as it was yet again another rush accompany game for a superior console version however it looks and plays better then the previous accompany handheld Generations 3DS I'm really disappointed this could of been a stellar game if they had at least another year of development time
---
I got nothing
#6PhoenixRushPosted 8/23/2013 10:14:35 PM
This game is going to give me multiple eargasms...
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/24/2013 1:57:42 AM
tremain07 posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

You have gotta be joking

the levels look wide and boring instead of utilizing the parkou system they nerfed it to where it's only usable on certain walls instead of all of them.

there are no alternate paths just a long trike towards the goal with a bunch of spring load times, followed by a speedy on rails segment to yet another spring load jump

the wisps are intrusive as the levels are set up where you cannot continue unless you use as wisp power like the asteroid wisp in the desert level or the lighting wisp in the ice level.

the game looks incredibility boring and mediocre which is expected as it was yet again another rush accompany game for a superior console version however it looks and plays better then the previous accompany handheld Generations 3DS I'm really disappointed this could of been a stellar game if they had at least another year of development time

Well, I only commented on how it looks, not how it plays, didn't I? Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed at how the levels aren't real tubes like the Wii U version and stop a little way left and right. Should've just made them a flat plane at this point.
---
#8Rurouni720Posted 8/24/2013 4:12:36 AM

The sources whom I've known have played the 3DS version said it was actually good. >.>
#9tremain07Posted 8/24/2013 8:46:21 AM
And what sources are those?
---
I got nothing
#10SMASHKING84Posted 8/24/2013 8:50:54 AM
i refuse to play another sonic game without playable tails.
seriously sonic 2,3 and sonic 3 and knuckles ALL had tails playable and they are by far the best sonic games.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4