Mario Kart 7 vs Sonic Super All-Stars Racing Transformed...?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Kart 7 vs Sonic Super All-Stars Racing Transformed...?
2 years ago#1
????? - Results (113 votes)
MK7
76.11% (86 votes)
SonicASRT
23.89% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm pretty sure I mispelled the name...
---
Snake for SSB4!!!
3DS Friend Code: 0662-3534-7996
2 years ago#2
...would be an awesome game.
---
We're here. *blows out lantern*
2 years ago#3
All-Stars Racing Transformed is lauded for quite a bit, but I own the game and don't see how it's really any better than other racers. The transformations don't really do that much...I had a lot more fun with Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts when it comes to different kinds of racing.

Haven't tried MK7, though.
---
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against a Shy Guy onslaught!
Download the demo (offsite topic): http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14596
2 years ago#4
IF we're allowed to include other systems other than the 3DS for Transformed, since the 3DS version is glitchy and choppy as hell, then Transformed wins hands down.

While 7 is pretty good it lacks way too many of my favorite characters, SNES/GBA/GCN retros are under represented and the single player mode is s***.

Plenty of content in Transformed and LOTS of characters to choose from, unlike 7. i just feel Transformed is the better game here and more effort was actually put into it. now... when MK8 comes out...
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
2 years ago#5
Transformed.

Even though the 3DS version if the worst version of it, it still beats out MK7 any day. Mario Kart 7 shouldn't even be brought up anymore, it's that bad.
2 years ago#6
3DS version, Mario Kart.

If we're talking all versions, then Sonic.
---
Pokemon W2 FC: 2667-2382-2326
2 years ago#7
If you are speaking strictly 3DS, Mario Kart 7. If you are speaking about overall, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed by far.

Transformed just runs too poorly on the 3DS to recommend it. But on PC or 360/PS3? It's an amazing kart racer.
2 years ago#8
Minamo posted...
If you are speaking strictly 3DS, Mario Kart 7. If you are speaking about overall, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed by far.

Transformed just runs too poorly on the 3DS to recommend it. But on PC or 360/PS3? It's an amazing kart racer.

I am glad I bought a 4 pack of it on PC for 12 bucks. Way better then every version of Mario Kart, plus full 1080p at 60 fps!
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
2 years ago#9
Screw both of those games. ATV Wild Ride FTW
---
Steam: xIvan321
2 years ago#10
3DS: Mario Kart 7

PC: Sonic Transformed
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Kart 7 vs Sonic Super All-Stars Racing Transformed...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived