Did anyone actually buy the bundle of new Streetpass games?

#1MEDUSAvs_SHOEPosted 8/23/2013 6:50:01 PM
I'm back in the states with some good internet finally and I'm looking to pickup some games and I've been researching for the last week or so and it doesn't seems as if anyone is talking about the new streetpass games. I've read the reviews and I know know they are all average games, except for sucky Flower Town, but I'm still on the fence on picking them up. Should my purchase by based purely off the number of streetpasses I'm getting or are they still worth it even if I only get a few streetpasses here and there?
---
3DS FC: 1504-5709-6186 "traveling around the world"
#2random_man9119Posted 8/23/2013 6:59:51 PM
If you get a lot of street passes I'd recommend picking up the bundle, they are all really fun (except the flower one...)

Also, if your in an area you don't get a lot of street passes (like me) you can make a lot of progress on Play Coins alone
---
PSN: Des-Nos|3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities|ACNL: Odd from Utopia
#3parKb5Posted 8/23/2013 7:05:33 PM
Well if you want the new hats, you have to buy the games. There are close to 100 new hats that you can get. I bought them all and I find them to be a lot of fun, but it will take you a while to clear out your plaza, so if you take your 3DS to a convention prepare to do nothing else but play the games. My favorite is the Warrior's Way where you can build an army with the people that you StreetPass. Flower Town is actually a lot of fun.

Each game has 22 achievements that you can unlock. Each time you unlock an achievement you get a ticket which oyu can use to redeem for a hat. Each day there are 4 random hats that you can purchase.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#4MEDUSAvs_SHOE(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:12:02 PM
well now i'm gonna have to get it... ugh, thanks for the info
---
3DS FC: 1504-5709-6186 "traveling around the world"
#5hydra_dragonPosted 8/23/2013 9:14:25 PM
I bought the bundle, to save $5 or so.
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#690sRetroGamingPosted 8/23/2013 10:25:47 PM
I did. no regrets. my only problem is with Warriors Way. if you streetpass people and they haven't recieved a bunch of streetpasses themselves then expect to slaughtered each time. it took me more than a dozen tries just to get past country #3, because the people i've actually passed were so low on streetpasses themselves. it's pitiful...

The game itself is pretty good otherwise. the other three are AMAZING IMO.. even Flower Town.. YES, i LOVE Flower Town. it's great! :).
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#7parKb5Posted 8/23/2013 11:06:14 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
I did. no regrets. my only problem is with Warriors Way. if you streetpass people and they haven't recieved a bunch of streetpasses themselves then expect to slaughtered each time. it took me more than a dozen tries just to get past country #3, because the people i've actually passed were so low on streetpasses themselves. it's pitiful...

The game itself is pretty good otherwise. the other three are AMAZING IMO.. even Flower Town.. YES, i LOVE Flower Town. it's great! :).

It is best when you StreetPass people who actually bought the Warrior's Way game, then you get to battle them and if you win you get a good chunk of their soldiers.

My second favorite game is Flower Town because there is so much you can do besides the StreetPass. You can buy and design different gardens and place your flowers in there as well as take jobs for people who want different plants, you can buy unique pots and all kinds of things. I really think that Flower Town is the most fleshed out of the 4 games.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#8Fight_The_PowerPosted 8/23/2013 11:13:52 PM
My favorite is Monster Manor. Classic dungeon crawler with some interesting weapons, and it is also BY FAR the longest to complete. There's a lot to it and I wish I could fight more enemies at once tbh.

Mii Force is also a great shoot em up, but certain different colors are really going to be important if you want to fully complete the game and get every plaza ticket.

My brother bought the StreetPass games before I did. I streetpass him 3 times a day and I have never been able to actually fight him knowing I have a chance at beating him because his army's always been a hell of a lot bigger than mine ever since buying like 2000 mercenaries and getting like a damn 200,000 bonus or something like that.
---
The JahMan has cometh once again... and he is here to stay.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675. J.O.D. from Napoleon. Dream Address: 5400-2159-0837
#9LightHawKnightPosted 8/23/2013 11:14:34 PM
random_man9119 posted...
If you get a lot of street passes I'd recommend picking up the bundle, they are all really fun (except the flower one...)

Also, if your in an area you don't get a lot of street passes (like me) you can make a lot of progress on Play Coins alone

That is your opinion. The flower one is quite fun, and relaxing and there is plenty to do other than grow flowers.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#10Fight_The_PowerPosted 8/23/2013 11:25:21 PM
I thought Flower Town was the worst one too for the longest till I lost about 27k soldiers in Warrior's Way thanks to the Emperor's dumbass luck based fight.

Flower Town has some pretty good music too.
---
The JahMan has cometh once again... and he is here to stay.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675. J.O.D. from Napoleon. Dream Address: 5400-2159-0837