In Japan the 3DS has sold more units than the PS3

#21TheMisterManGuyPosted 8/26/2013 11:11:54 AM
Nemerlight posted...
Seeing as handheld gaming is so popular in Europe im surprised companies like Atlus still barely release their games there D:

Atlus doesn't have a European branch.
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#22yankee6903Posted 8/26/2013 11:14:30 AM
One other point...there are probably a lot of sales of same buyers moving up from 3DS to 3DSXL.
#23Swickman81(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 8:05:12 PM
kwando1313 posted...
But, yeah. If you post numbers, use the media create ones instead. They're a LOT more reliable.

They were the same
---
Despite the numerous argument on which Final Fantasy is the best - we can all agree FFXIII sucked.
#24Bleachfreak7Posted 8/26/2013 8:12:32 PM
I thought the 3DS passed the PS3 a while ago in Japan.

Lelouch71 posted...
Never use Vgchartz but this is old news. In fact it should be close in on the Wii's numbers now in Japan. This just goes to show how irrelevant consoles are in Japan. The 3DS does what the PS3 and Wii couldn't do in less time.

Explain what the 3DS can do that the PS3 and WiiU cant....
---
"Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end."
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
#25BuretsuPosted 8/26/2013 8:15:48 PM
Bleachfreak7 posted...
I thought the 3DS passed the PS3 a while ago in Japan.

Lelouch71 posted...
Never use Vgchartz but this is old news. In fact it should be close in on the Wii's numbers now in Japan. This just goes to show how irrelevant consoles are in Japan. The 3DS does what the PS3 and Wii couldn't do in less time.

Achieve mainstream appeal, I would imagine.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26mabber_IIIPosted 8/26/2013 9:53:44 PM
japan doesn't like consoles anymore

I think the psp sold more than the ps2 there
#27Lelouch71Posted 8/26/2013 11:25:19 PM
Bleachfreak7 posted...

I said Wii not the Wii U

The 3DS already sold 11+ million in Japan and it won't be long until it dethrones the Wii in total Japanese LTD. The PSP will be next on the hit list and it should take another good year for it to be surpass by the 3DS as well. It took both the PS3 and Wii 7 years to get to where they are while it took the 3DS two year to get the job done. It will far surpass both by the time its successor is release. That is what I mean.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"