What is your most epic moment in gaming?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your most epic moment in gaming?

User Info: anythingisfine

anythingisfine
3 years ago#1
I have posted this on the FFIV board for ds, but it's mostly dead... so I thought I would post/ask here. What would you say is you best moment in gaming? For me it would be in FFIV...

I remember fighting the demon wall in the SNES version for the first time, I had no idea what I was up against. I was giving it my all, and he started crushing my team with his instant kill spell. I was trying to revive people, but he was killing them fast as I would raise them... so with everyone dead but Rosa, I attacked with her and threw the controller down. Getting ready to turn the game off I see that Rosa's little arrow finished him off.... one of the best gaming moments of my life.
Psalm 137.8 happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us 9 he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks

User Info: GlassBJJ

GlassBJJ
3 years ago#2
Killing Absolute Virtue.
PS0 FC: Glass 4984 5039 1820

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
3 years ago#3
most epic moments in games for me has been in games like Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Okami and now Wonderful 101 will be next.

i can't really remember, but there has been too many.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own

User Info: hailthorn

hailthorn
3 years ago#4
Beating Sephiroth in FF7.
Cena 3:16 says know your role and shut your mouth because I'm the best in the world.
I change my signature whenever I want and it feels good, man.

User Info: II-Jaymo-II

II-Jaymo-II
3 years ago#5
Beating the true ending of 999.
3ds fc : 4012-3982-9041
name:Jaymo

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
3 years ago#6
I beat the final boss of Devil Survivor with literally my last possible hit.

Only the main character was alive, and he would've 100% died on the next turn. He only had enough SP for one spell too.

Oh and the spell I used would hit 2 to 5 times, chosen at random. It barely did enough.
lowercase

User Info: Albinosquid

Albinosquid
3 years ago#7
Killing Sulphur in Phantom Brave with an underleveled team.

He also got stuck on one of their corpses and couldn't move.
Hnnnnng I can't even

User Info: Marsford

Marsford
3 years ago#8
Beating Red in SoulSilver with a team of thrown together Pokemon (mostly just a strong Feraligator and Raikou) about 20 levels too low. It was an epic war of attrition that lasted about 30 minutes and I used every. single. last. item I had. Down to the last Guard Spec.

It came down to Raikou vs Lapras at the end. If Thunder missed I would have lost. But it didn't. I was on a high for days.
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 years ago#9
Just fighting random goons in F.E.A.R.

I managed to get close to a guy while holding a shotgun. I activated the slow-mo, and pulled the trigger. His torso detached from his legs and started spinning around, while firing his AR. This was all in slow-mo, and was absolutely amazing.

There was also one in Fallout 3.

I used VATS to headshot this random raider a few times, and his head ended up bursting. It seriously felt like the camera was circling around his eyeball. Again, in slow-mo.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
3 years ago#10
Beating my first Battle Network game, I guess.
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your most epic moment in gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived