The screen of the 3DS and 3dsXL is so Ten years ago ..

#31Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/27/2013 10:40:35 AM
It's game library is also so ten years ago. Quality games instead of dumb casual games.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#32ObtuseAnginaPosted 8/27/2013 10:43:44 AM
skulper34 posted...
Were you even alive in the 90s?

His date of birth was probably also 10 years ago
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
#33DeathSoul2000Posted 8/27/2013 10:44:27 AM
ECOsvaldo posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
WOW! I thought I would never see the day when people start arguing about the screens on a handheld game system.

Please, answer this question for me - when you play the 3DS games that you enjoy and get entranced in, are you seriously thinking about the quality of both screens?

Let's see - yes???

SERIOUSLY?!?

YES. Why is it so difficult for people like you to accept that people find the screen quality inadequate? Plenty of games have jaggies and in some cases pixelation, and it shouldn't be an issue in this day and age.

And why is it so difficult for people like you to accept that graphics don't mean jack you-know-what to make a game great?

Because great graphics and great gameplay should go hand in hand these days. You shouldn't have to put up with one and not the other.
#34Koi_TenchiPosted 8/27/2013 10:45:28 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
WOW! I thought I would never see the day when people start arguing about the screens on a handheld game system.

Please, answer this question for me - when you play the 3DS games that you enjoy and get entranced in, are you seriously thinking about the quality of both screens?

Let's see - yes???

SERIOUSLY?!?

YES. Why is it so difficult for people like you to accept that people find the screen quality inadequate? Plenty of games have jaggies and in some cases pixelation, and it shouldn't be an issue in this day and age.

I find it kind of depressing when I see how many people there are like this who call themselves gamers nowadays who have never played a NES or SNES or honestly even a PS1.

: ( it's sad.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#35DeathSoul2000Posted 8/27/2013 10:53:12 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
I find it kind of depressing when I see how many people there are like this who call themselves gamers nowadays who have never played a NES or SNES or honestly even a PS1.

Who says i haven't? I've owned both a snes and N64. Jaggies aside, games looked great back then. We should be long past the days of jaggies by now, but Nintendo is still stuck in 2004.
#36ECOsvaldoPosted 8/27/2013 11:01:17 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...

Let's see - yes???

SERIOUSLY?!?

I totally agree with you Tenchi!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#37LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/27/2013 12:39:46 PM
IKR?!?!

Autostereoscopic three-dimensional LCDs using parallax barriers is SSOOOOOOO 2003!! Get with the times, Nintendumb!
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#38WrestlinFanPosted 8/27/2013 1:49:54 PM
Why is it so controversial to want a higher screen resolution?
---
We're here. *blows out lantern*
#39WrestlinFanPosted 8/27/2013 1:53:54 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...

Let's see - yes???

SERIOUSLY?!?

He never said anything to imply that. The catch is "in this day and age" and he's absolutely right. Nintendo should step up.
---
We're here. *blows out lantern*
#40tranceaddict19Posted 8/27/2013 1:59:46 PM
typical entitled Nintendo Fans SMH
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373