What do you want on Eshop for Nintendo Club?

#1TalesOfGodPosted 8/29/2013 7:03:59 AM
BEFORE YOU SAY N64 OR GBA GAMES, IT MUST BE ON THE ESHOP CURRENTLY.

Personally I would love to see more Game Gear games as I can't keep handing money over every time a new sonic or shining force game comes out on it so it would be nice to use my extra coins on some classics that I never was able to try before.

My favourite thing that they could release for it would be Attack Of The Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale as I have 500 nintendo club coins that I would instantly trade for that.

Anyways, what do you want on the montly Nintendo club exchange for coins?

(PS: Does anyone know what the games are going to be next month after september 2?)
#2SMASHKING84Posted 8/29/2013 7:10:37 AM
What i want is the same thing europe has-the ability to "buy" 3ds point cards with coins.
games wise maybe more of the art style games
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#3Freelance_WolfPosted 8/29/2013 7:11:08 AM
Radar Mission, Sword of Hope II or some GG games like G-LOC.

I'd also say Revenge of the 'Gator but it's Japan only :(
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#4xellos667Posted 8/29/2013 7:26:08 AM
This may be greedy of how, but I would like exclusives BIG games you can only get with coins. Because right now, I have 3500 coins, and nothing to spend it on, so they will probably go to waste...

Like make a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Nintendo Club Edition or something (replace the game I mentionned by anything you want), sell it for 2000 coins digitally with redeem code, and leave it there as a permanent reward so people can always take advantage of this offer .
---
My 3DS digital games collection:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#5TalesOfGod(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 7:49:32 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
What i want is the same thing europe has-the ability to "buy" 3ds point cards with coins.

This. This would be genius! ^.^
Seriously, why don't we have this -_-

Also, exclusive BIG games for Nintendo Club members would be a pretty good idea because let's face it, there's no point in getting all the platinum membership if they don't give us good prizes.
#6The_DOAMPosted 8/29/2013 7:52:44 AM
A way to play my 3ds E-shop games on my WiiU and vis-versa and also an account system as well. I'm not buying jack till I know my digital purchase are still available even through some sort of catastrophy. Kinda like my Sony PS1 classics digital purchases going with me through multiple consoles.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#7YomerodesPosted 8/29/2013 9:06:00 AM
Gonna be realistic (only available games, no third parties, no eshop 3DS software)...this is what I am waiting for right now:

-Super Mario Land 2
-Pictobits
-Mario's Picross
-3D Classics Kirby's Adventure
-Game and Watch Gallery 2 (not a fan of the first one)
-Wario Land (1)
-X-Scape
-Super Mario Bros
-Wario Land 2 (sure, I would want Wario Land 3 too, but come on, the game was released today, there is no chance that would be a possibility at least this CN year, same with the upcoming Super Mario Bros 3)
-Kid Icarus: Of myths and monsters
-Mario vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again (it is the Dsiware game, for those who don't know)

SO that is...I believe I every game in that list has a fair real chance to appear during the year, and because of that, I refuse to buy any single one of those...but as you can see, I will need many coins (right now I only have around 300, plus another 300 with the surveys and games I have on hold).
#821_21Posted 8/29/2013 9:24:02 AM
TalesOfGod posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

This. This would be genius! ^.^
Seriously, why don't we have this -_-

Also, exclusive BIG games for Nintendo Club members would be a pretty good idea because let's face it, there's no point in getting all the platinum membership if they don't give us good prizes.

Email Nintendo.
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, and Mario and Lugi: Dream Team
#9AkoaysiGODPosted 8/29/2013 9:42:50 AM
xellos667 posted...
This may be greedy of how, but I would like exclusives BIG games you can only get with coins. Because right now, I have 3500 coins, and nothing to spend it on, so they will probably go to waste...

Like make a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Nintendo Club Edition or something (replace the game I mentionned by anything you want), sell it for 2000 coins digitally with redeem code, and leave it there as a permanent reward so people can always take advantage of this offer .

Japan got an exclusive Nintendo Club game. I don't know if it's any good but I agree, it would be nice to get some exclusive titles.
---
It may cost your life but that was free.
#10IrateGameFAQerPosted 8/29/2013 9:45:18 AM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Radar Mission, Sword of Hope II

You missed out on RM and SoH 2, didn't you?

That's the only way I got those games, lol.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!