F*** YEAH!!!! (Castlevania)

#211RazieruPosted 9/1/2013 9:53:54 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Hence why I shall forever dub him 'Sea Bass', for he'll bite at anything and everything that's tossed his way.

And you and your friends do the exact same, Shoe. So we are ALL sea bass, genius. Now, do come up with a sensible insult, honey.

Buretsu posted...
And what about the people (myself included, admittedly) who keep biting at his lines?

Well, let's just say you all are bigger than the jokes comedians tell.
---
When I become a moderator, I'm going to delete every little post that ruins people's lives.
#212BuretsuPosted 9/1/2013 9:55:17 PM
Razieru posted...
Well, let's just say you all are bigger than the jokes comedians tell.

And the purple monkey dishwasher, too.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#213RazieruPosted 9/1/2013 9:55:59 PM
Buretsu posted...
And the purple monkey dishwasher, too.

You got it. See? You can learn.
---
When I become a moderator, I'm going to delete every little post that ruins people's lives.
#214BuretsuPosted 9/1/2013 9:57:14 PM
Razieru posted...
Buretsu posted...
"No U."

Aw, Bu Bu is making up for lost time. Nothing better to do but give me your undivided attention too, sweets?

Whoosh.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#215RazieruPosted 9/1/2013 9:58:51 PM
^ Yes, it's pathetic that you can only post your lame wannabe cynical one liners, Bu Bu. At least TRY, if you mean to try so hard in vain.
---
#216Shuo_RagnarokPosted 9/1/2013 9:58:53 PM
Buretsu posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
21_21 posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
21_21 posted...
Sigh...

Well, here's another to 500!

*grabs beer and popcorn*

Only if enough people have something to say about Castlevania. Razzberry never lasts that long.

Oh I think enough people are drawn attention to this topic already because of how popular Raz is making it. Soon a lot of people will come in, see the drivel, give their own 2 cents, and have Spaz here reply to EVERY SINGLE DAMN COMMENT of theirs, and the cycle will continue...
Hence why I shall forever dub him 'Sea Bass', for he'll bite at anything and everything that's tossed his way.

And what about the people (myself included, admittedly) who keep biting at his lines?

Whatever he chooses to call you will be your nickname. That's why you should stay on the boat and be the one casting the lines, not the one chasing them.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#217RazieruPosted 9/1/2013 10:06:39 PM(edited)
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Whatever he chooses to call you will be your nickname. That's why you should stay on the boat and be the one casting the lines, not the one chasing them.

Except you're in the sea with me, splashing about in your willful ignorance in an attempt to hide the fact that you are every bit the definition of this bass you claim I am. What else explains your pathetic pot shots every time your strained eyes even sees a peek of my name?
---
#218BuretsuPosted 9/1/2013 10:00:37 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

But then who was phone??
---
#219Shuo_RagnarokPosted 9/1/2013 10:02:27 PM
Buretsu posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

But then who was phone??

Cell was phone, but Buu was phoner.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114