So Nintendo has a 2DS for the little ones- now is it the HC gamers turn?

#1X1-4EverPosted 8/30/2013 2:16:15 AM
No, this isn't a 2DS hate topic.

I'm just seeing how Nintendo knows how to "focus" its energies on various and sundry things. So they've appealed to the younger market with the 2DS, which means they're branching out to more market segments, appealing to a wider variety of people.

I think they can expand that to the premium gamer market next.

Imagine a "3DS Premium". Ultra-long life battery. A 32GB SD card included. Screens protected by insanely scratch-proof/crack proof Gorilla Glass (like we see on the high end phone market). And of course 2 analog pads.

Nintendo can do it!
#2BuretsuPosted 8/30/2013 2:31:34 AM
Too much risk, not enough reward.

Also, the dual analog thing? Not gonna happen. Maybe on the 3DS's successor.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3X1-4Ever(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 4:09:18 AM
I disagree with absolutely everything you've just said. Introducing a premium model would be little to no risk whatsoever- the cost of investment and materials is low, there's already a significant demand for premium items, and a simple limited run would be a perfect test market. Furthermore, including a dual analog pad, especially when it would open up the possibility of Nintendo being able to market the system as a Wii U companion device, is a no brainer.

You have to THINK before you post, you know?
#4dancer62Posted 8/30/2013 4:15:36 AM
And some decent games, in addition to Monster Hunter and Ace Combat? Gran Turismo, Tokyo Xtreme Racer, Burnout, Midnight Club, God Eater, etc.?
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.