Theory: Nintendo preparing us for a big Nintendo Direct next month?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Theory: Nintendo preparing us for a big Nintendo Direct next month?

User Info: MarioABDL

MarioABDL
3 years ago#11
I think the huge Nintendo Direct will be this month, but the 2DS isn't coming to Japan though.
Proud liver of the Adult Baby Diaper Life!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and aren't ashamed to admit it, put this in your signature.

User Info: Aldath

Aldath
3 years ago#12
Monster Hunter 4 anyone?
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND

User Info: 1212-1

1212-1
3 years ago#13
I wish it was megaman legends 3. I'm not getting MH4 because MH3U takes enough time as it is to beat, and while fun could be better.

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
3 years ago#14
GBA games on the 3DS Virtual Console?
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
3 years ago#15
ecco6t9 posted...
GBA/SNES games on the 3DS Virtual Console?
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
3 years ago#16
Aldath posted...
Monster Hunter 4 anyone?

That might very well be it.

Along with Monster Hunter 4 they are also going to make the surprise announcement that MH4 will not have online play!

Thank again!
3DS FC-0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add me)
If Obamacare is so amazing, how come nobody in Congress follows it?

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
3 years ago#17
Yeah, it seems like we don't know too much about what's coming out in 2014, especially for the Wii U. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a large Nintendo Direct perhaps a week or two before the release of the new consoles, and that Direct will focus on 2014 games. I suspect that the Wii U Zelda game will be shown, since they were debating showing it at this year's E3. Aside from that, who knows? My random guess is a Kid Icarus: Uprising sequel for the Wii U.
"Your nose is just a little closer to me than your ears."

User Info: xIvan321

xIvan321
3 years ago#18
crazyray47 posted...
That was a whole lot of text..

I'm not going to lie, I didn't read it.

The answer to the subject is, probably not.

Honestly I read it and I thought it was a waste of time. Its more of a recap for everything going on with Nintendo lately. Some simple things we already know and how that all translates to the speculation of how Nintendo is going to have a gaming bonanza and I completely agree with the topic creator. Sonic Lost Worlds is coming along with Pokemon X/Y and maybe this means 3D SEGA classic games are coming this next month. (or next year as I predicted for the 25th anniversary of Genesis)
jedinat posted...
Yes, the pixels are bigger when the pixels are bigger.

User Info: biorock4864

biorock4864
3 years ago#19
Really want to see what nintendo and capcom are working on. I hope it's a something really amazing I hope.
Playing JP3DS Senran Kagura Bravely Default MH4 / US3DS Shin Megami Tensei 4 / Wii Xenoblade
JP/FC bio-rock48 3222-5975-7383 US/FC Alex 2165-5633-7289

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
3 years ago#20
Why doesn't Nintendo go to TGS, btw?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Theory: Nintendo preparing us for a big Nintendo Direct next month?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived