Urban Champion tomorrow?

#11oq7sterPosted 9/1/2013 12:55:34 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

I got it for 100 points about 6months ago from club Nintendo. It has 2 games but you gotta play 20 times in order to unlock the other one.
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
NDF Superbus membrum
#12CubeTVPosted 9/1/2013 1:00:28 PM
I wonder what they're going to put on the Wii side of it... I always neglected it but after realizing I spent $16 on Kirby Super Star and Super Metroid instead of getting them on Club Nintendo when they are available just because I didn't have a WiiU was just ignorance on my part.

I hope they offer Super Mario World and F-Zero.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#13Akira1256Posted 9/1/2013 3:06:20 PM
iMURDAu posted...
Topic title is hilarious and should be used every month.

I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and guess they're going to offer Links Awakening as one of the games. Either that or Bird and Beans.

Just go ahead and guess Urban Champion. You'll probably be right about six months out of the year. :/

Link's Awakening DX was one of the Gold Elite rewards for the Club Nintendo 2013 year, so they're probably not going to have it as one of the monthly games anytime soon (that and Super Mario Land).

I'd like to see them offer 3D Classics Kirby, honestly. Although I'm wondering why they don't really offer NES games on the 3DS side for the monthly games. It's usually GB/C games, semi-old DSiWare, or a 3D Classic (did I forget to mention Urban Champion?).
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#14MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 8:56:02 PM
Brace yourselves. It's coming
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#15mattnd2007Posted 9/3/2013 5:32:57 AM
lol i hope it's not urban champion again. 3d classics kirby would be nice. i'd pick that up.
---
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.
#16mabber_IIIPosted 9/3/2013 5:43:11 AM
I actually hope so

I want to complete my 3d classics collection, but I don't want to spend real money on urban champion
#17parKb5Posted 9/3/2013 5:47:42 AM
I tried to get Mario Golf at like 3AM this morning b/c it is still listed as available on Club Nintendo, but when I tried to actually order it, it said that the site was down for maintenance. So I guess it takes Nintendo about 9 hours to take down the old games and put up the new games (and that is banking on the fact that the new games will be posted by noon).

They really need to get their act together.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#18UltimateKaibaPosted 9/3/2013 6:38:57 AM
Urban Champion: "We're here" *blows out LED lantern*
---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura