Reddit is vote stuffing for Draven. Fight the rigging: Vote Link

#1SalsaSavantPosted 9/1/2013 8:20:20 PM
Reddit is launching a massive vote stuffing campaign to get Draven to win the Gamefaqs character battle.
Do you approve of this? No, you shouldn't. It's trolling, it's making things into nothing more than a contest of who is able to make the most alt accounts.

I say we support him against the Reddit menace.

And later we can fight the 4Chan menace stuffing for Vivi. But that's lower priority, because Vivi is actually a good character.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#2VyersPosted 9/1/2013 8:23:04 PM
People vote-stuffed for Link and Mario in the past. Unless we're going to retroactively revoke their victories in the past, then it's time for non-Nintendo characters to benefit from vote-stuffing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#3xoftheuniversePosted 9/1/2013 8:24:08 PM
With Gamefaqs adding L Block, and Missing No. not to mention match up issues the entire character battle is ridiculous and I am completely ignoring it. This garbage only makes it even worse.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#4BuretsuPosted 9/1/2013 8:24:10 PM
I really don't care, beyond the effort required to make this post saying how little I care.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5ganstamaoriPosted 9/1/2013 8:26:01 PM
I voted for Commander Shepard.
---
Sansa backed away from him. "You're awful".
"I'm honest. Its the world thats awful."
#6muffinmasherPosted 9/1/2013 8:31:30 PM
Eh, I really don't care.

Plus, Link's won a ton of character battles already, lets give Missingno, L block, and Draven (I guess) the chance they deserve.
---
3DS FC: 0173-1320-7190
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#7sumostickfigurePosted 9/1/2013 8:32:38 PM
Vote Draven instead. It's hilarious to see the guy beating out Link in the poll.
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#8MATADOR480Posted 9/1/2013 8:38:01 PM
Who gives a f***!!??
Will Link winning or losing impact you in any way? I vote just cuz it's an entertaining little thing to do. But that's about it. If Tingle wins the whole thing I will not care.
BTW I voted for Link cuz I like him over the other 2.
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 9/1/2013 8:39:12 PM
So angry lmfao
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#10GollyFluffPosted 9/1/2013 8:39:39 PM
who the hell is draven?
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."