Reddit is vote stuffing for Draven. Fight the rigging: Vote Link

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Reddit is vote stuffing for Draven. Fight the rigging: Vote Link

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#1
Reddit is launching a massive vote stuffing campaign to get Draven to win the Gamefaqs character battle.
Do you approve of this? No, you shouldn't. It's trolling, it's making things into nothing more than a contest of who is able to make the most alt accounts.

I say we support him against the Reddit menace.

And later we can fight the 4Chan menace stuffing for Vivi. But that's lower priority, because Vivi is actually a good character.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
3 years ago#2
People vote-stuffed for Link and Mario in the past. Unless we're going to retroactively revoke their victories in the past, then it's time for non-Nintendo characters to benefit from vote-stuffing.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
3 years ago#3
With Gamefaqs adding L Block, and Missing No. not to mention match up issues the entire character battle is ridiculous and I am completely ignoring it. This garbage only makes it even worse.
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#4
I really don't care, beyond the effort required to make this post saying how little I care.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: ganstamaori

ganstamaori
3 years ago#5
I voted for Commander Shepard.
Sansa backed away from him. "You're awful".
"I'm honest. Its the world thats awful."

User Info: muffinmasher

muffinmasher
3 years ago#6
Eh, I really don't care.

Plus, Link's won a ton of character battles already, lets give Missingno, L block, and Draven (I guess) the chance they deserve.
3DS FC: 0173-1320-7190
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure
3 years ago#7
Vote Draven instead. It's hilarious to see the guy beating out Link in the poll.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif

User Info: MATADOR480

MATADOR480
3 years ago#8
Who gives a f***!!??
Will Link winning or losing impact you in any way? I vote just cuz it's an entertaining little thing to do. But that's about it. If Tingle wins the whole thing I will not care.
BTW I voted for Link cuz I like him over the other 2.
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
3 years ago#9
So angry lmfao
"I'd rather die than be average."

User Info: GollyFluff

GollyFluff
3 years ago#10
who the hell is draven?
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Reddit is vote stuffing for Draven. Fight the rigging: Vote Link

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived