So how long is Fire Emblem Awakening?

#11randomshemsPosted 9/3/2013 5:54:57 AM
finished it in about 25 hours first playthough maybe less :P
---
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.
#12NemerlightPosted 9/3/2013 6:11:34 AM
RyuVegas posted...
I just want to know because all I plan on is making 1 play through

Then Buying Fire Emblem is not a smart idea. This is not a franchise you buy, play once, and leave it alone. It's Nintendo's Dungeons & Dragons and it lets you play basically however fits your playstyle and if you aren't going to keep going back crafting and recrafting your characters then pick a different game. Fire Emblem is more deserved of multiple playthroughs than many other franchises.

I did exactly that. Played through it once and sold it. Its an amazing game but i didnt feel like replaying it again. Its still second best game on the 3DS.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
#13Klon_RedfieldPosted 9/3/2013 7:02:42 AM
Nemerlight posted...
RyuVegas posted...
I just want to know because all I plan on is making 1 play through

Then Buying Fire Emblem is not a smart idea. This is not a franchise you buy, play once, and leave it alone. It's Nintendo's Dungeons & Dragons and it lets you play basically however fits your playstyle and if you aren't going to keep going back crafting and recrafting your characters then pick a different game. Fire Emblem is more deserved of multiple playthroughs than many other franchises.

I did exactly that. Played through it once and sold it. Its an amazing game but i didnt feel like replaying it again. Its still second best game on the 3DS.

This, except I didn't sell it... I'll eventually replay it on higher difficulties but for now... BACKLOG. *points to PS2 game on sig*
---
Playing: Etrian Odyssey II (DS), SMT: Nocturne (PS2), Tales of Xillia (PS3)
#14EndgamePosted 9/3/2013 11:15:50 AM
you can beat Lunatic+ in 1-2 hours by funneling all the EXP to Avatar and making him/her (her reccomended so she can get S Rank with Chrom for higher dual strike/guard rates) Dark Mage/Sorcerer right away

game's that ****ing braindead easy, lolNosferatu
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#15PKRockin531Posted 9/3/2013 11:24:13 AM
30 mins actually, Endgame.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#16RetrowirePosted 9/3/2013 11:24:30 AM
35.0 mm 33.0 mm 3.8 mm

There ya go.
---
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13