Is anyone else tired of Mario and Luigi Dream Team?

#1spealfan444Posted 9/2/2013 10:10:00 PM
I haven't played the game in a while, I just found the game to be way too easy and boring. Which is weird because I loved Bowser's Inside Story, this game is just dull in comparison. I least I got Dream Team for free, so it's not like I wasted my money.
I stopped around Mount Pajamaja, does the game pick up after that?
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#2spealfan444(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 3:42:15 PM
Bump.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#3MagnemightPosted 9/3/2013 3:47:36 PM
your opinion is bad and you should feel bad!

But in all seriousness, the game does pick up a bit at the end of Pajamaja. The tutorials become much, much less frequent and Bros. Attacks become more important.

there's also a giant boss battle at the end of Pajamaja so that's something to go for

also how can you consider it easy

I'm finding it to be the hardest Mario & Luigi game

are you fighting all the enemies or something? They have movement patterns in the overworld for a reason, y'know. If you try to skip some of the enemies, the game gets less monotonous (due to less time spent battling) and more difficult (because you get less experience).
---
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against a Shy Guy onslaught!
Download the demo (offsite topic): http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14596
#4toad133Posted 9/3/2013 3:49:08 PM
I adore the game, but I didn't find it difficult until Driftwood Shore. I was barely using items before then.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#5TinyTim123Posted 9/3/2013 3:50:50 PM
The game is still sitting, factory sealed, on my desk. I meant to play it, I swear, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#6MagnemightPosted 9/3/2013 3:52:11 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
The game is still sitting, factory sealed, on my desk. I meant to play it, I swear, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!

PLAY IT, YOU FOOL

IT HAS RUSSIAN BODYBUILDERS
---
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against a Shy Guy onslaught!
Download the demo (offsite topic): http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14596
#7therandomguy1Posted 9/3/2013 3:54:03 PM
I felt the same way as you and I returned my copy, though I should've stuck with it more if it did pick up after that Mt part where people say it gets better.
#8MCcakePosted 9/3/2013 3:57:11 PM
I like it story-wise, but it's too easy. The only two items I ever used during battles were Taunt Balls and 1Up shrooms during the last boss fight. Not that I don't mind Nintendo making it slightly easier for new, younger kids playing, but I hate that they've dumbed it down for the rest of us.

You unlock hard mode after you beat the game, but imo hard mode should have been a choice at the start of the game >.>
---
Not changing this sig until Super Mario Galaxy 3 is announced for the 3DS. Started 8/29/13
#9KGTriggerPosted 9/3/2013 3:57:37 PM
I got pretty tired of it too. Game never really picked up for me, and I find that the length comes from mostly all the dialogue. I understand that it's an rpg, but they seem to try to hard to make you read a book while playing a game.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#10TinyTim123Posted 9/3/2013 5:52:22 PM
Magnemight posted...
TinyTim123 posted...

PLAY IT, YOU FOOL

IT HAS RUSSIAN BODYBUILDERS

If you will do my exams for me, and score what I would have had I been the one taking them, and somehow impart the knowledge I give up by playing when I should be studying, I will gladly play.

Otherwise, I have a rather heavy load in college to confront before I can make time to play games.

Though I am excited for the Russian Bodybuilders.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/