Would you buy a 2DS if Nintendo...

#11DarkLink978Posted 9/5/2013 8:33:38 AM
No because GameBoy games look like crap on 3DS. They look better on an actual GBA.
---
FF: VI > VII > IV > IX > V > X > VIII > III > I > XII > II
LoZ: LttP > OoT > MM > TP > WW > LA > II > I
#12BahamutBBobPosted 9/5/2013 8:50:34 AM
That would be amazing, there are GBA games that I want to replay, and some that I never beat that I want to finish. No sleep mode makes it kinda annoying when trying to play an RPG on a handheld.

They probably wouldn't allow sleep mode in GBA games, just like the DS.

I would hold off until:
1) a redesign that actually looks comfortable and will fit in a pocket
and
2) my XL dies and it's cheaper to buy a new 3DS than send it in to Nintendo (though I would lose my digital games, where I'd have a chance of recovering them if Nintendo repairs my console)
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#13SMASHKING84Posted 9/5/2013 8:53:20 AM
yes because gba games are never gonna be on 3ds eshop.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#14n00bsaib0tPosted 9/5/2013 9:08:23 AM
I voted yes, but there is a condition. It has to play GB/C games as well. It would come with an adaptor so that the entire GB game would fit and the adaptor would be used to play GBA games in that same slot. I absolutely hated that GB/C games didn't fit in a GBA and that GBA games didn't fit in a DS lite.

Oh, and even then I would wait for my 3DS to die since I have a GBC and a GBA already.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile