once again the 3DS gets shafted in the club nintendo games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. once again the 3DS gets shafted in the club nintendo games
2 years ago#1
though the Wii gets Startropics 2, which is an awesome game that everyone should have
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
2 years ago#2
Is minis march again a bad game? But I agree I've given up on the CN games for the 3ds the last one I got was Electroplankton after enjoying it for about an hour I found out I can't even save my sound files!
2 years ago#3
Yeah, the 3DS seems to be getting the same games over and over again. I have so many coins that I want to spend, but I have all the games already from the last 20 times they were up at Club Nintendo.

Guess I'll have to wait until October, although I wonder why I bother, I'll have those games too.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
2 years ago#4
mrjack3112 posted...
Is minis march again a bad game? But I agree I've given up on the CN games for the 3ds the last one I got was Electroplankton after enjoying it for about an hour I found out I can't even save my sound files!

Minis march again isn't bad, it was just up on club nintendo before.
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
2 years ago#5
ObtuseAngina posted...
mrjack3112 posted...

Minis march again isn't bad, it was just up on club nintendo before.

Ah cool I got the mini's game on the 3ds and I didn't really like it but I remember playing minis march again on one level and it seemed really fun
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. once again the 3DS gets shafted in the club nintendo games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived