Rate Mario & Luigi: Dream Team out of 10

#11wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 7:06:45 PM
WrestlinFan posted...
A solid 8/10, not the best ever, but above average.

And Jesus Christ, are people not allowed to talk about the flaws of a game anymore without being labeled complainers?

It's more people like in this topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/67154336

See the 3rd post. That posters exaggerates the flaws of the game so much it's just infuriating.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#12WrestlinFanPosted 9/4/2013 4:40:12 AM
wiiking96 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

And Jesus Christ, are people not allowed to talk about the flaws of a game anymore without being labeled complainers?

See the 3rd post. That posters exaggerates the flaws of the game so much it's just infuriating.

While I will say that the constant barrage of tutorials is easily the worst thing about this game, It's not a big enough flaw to give up entirely on it. I mean WTF?
---
The PS3 board gave me cancer.
We're here. *blows out lantern*
#13fueled-systemPosted 9/4/2013 4:51:40 AM
9/ Very good game and clearly made from the people of Super Mario Rpg. Biggest downside were the annoying tutorials that constantly came up anytime you got to a new area
#14McMarblesPosted 9/4/2013 5:21:23 AM
It would seem they're a very small percentage. I gave it an 8, BTW.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#15BrianCraigSmithPosted 9/4/2013 10:26:02 AM
N/A. Still haven't played it yet.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#16robinhoekPosted 9/4/2013 10:43:18 AM
wiiking96 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

He honestly didnt exaggerate anything. I felt the same way albeit I enjoyed it enough to continue playing. The game for me was a 7. It had flashes of enjoyable moments when it wasn't holding my hand or the gyroscope controls weren't crapping out on me. The game just felt sluggish to me and by the time I got to the end all I could think was I was expecting it to pick up and it never did. Additionally the trapped pillows was a wasted opportunity for enjoyable puzzles. Most of them ended up being walk two steps and break open rock. No Luiginary work or puzzle. Hell most of the time no enemies either.
#17brStalkerPosted 9/4/2013 11:05:57 AM
WrestlinFan posted...
While I will say that the constant barrage of tutorials is easily the worst thing about this series, It's not a big enough flaw to give up entirely on it. I mean WTF?

Fix'd. It's pretty much a constant of the series now.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#18fon1988Posted 9/4/2013 11:07:52 AM
I have always enjoyed the Mario and Luigi games.

But this one for some reason takes the cake. This is my favorite of the bunch.

I rate it a 9/10 because it's not flawless, but damn is it good.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom