Why is it that nintendo allows a pokemon account system...

#1X_ULTIMA_XPosted 9/4/2013 4:30:35 AM
When they STILL dont even have their own? Seriously this is a joke, not that im unhappy about the pokemon account system but this is getting ridiculous
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#2ObtuseAnginaPosted 9/4/2013 4:35:28 AM
Because they were thinking about it, then they came on gamefaqs saw this post and said hell no we ain't doing that, to upset you.
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
#3Tzuba12Posted 9/4/2013 4:47:36 AM
Well very reliable sources have said that the 3DS Nintendo network update will be in the fall, which is around the time X and Y cones out.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#4X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:51:48 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
Well very reliable sources have said that the 3DS Nintendo network update will be in the fall, which is around the time X and Y cones out.

Well then lets hope your reliable sources are correct then
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#5parKb5Posted 9/4/2013 5:06:02 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
When they STILL dont even have their own? Seriously this is a joke, not that im unhappy about the pokemon account system but this is getting ridiculous

Maybe when Nintendo announces the Nintendo Network account system, there will be a small yearly fee to store your games on the cloud LOL.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#6Tzuba12Posted 9/4/2013 5:11:35 AM
parKb5 posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

Maybe when Nintendo announces the Nintendo Network account system, there will be a small yearly fee to store your games on the cloud LOL.

What's so funny? A small yearly fee for game storage? That's not a bad idea.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#7parKb5Posted 9/4/2013 5:33:56 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
parKb5 posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

What's so funny? A small yearly fee for game storage? That's not a bad idea.

I don't have a PS3 or an XBox 360, is that how their account systems work? I have heard that you can buy games on the PSN and play them on your PS3, PSP or Vita and not have to buy it multiple times like you do with Nintendo. Do you have to pay a yearly fee to Sony in order to beable to share your games between systems.

I am assuming you don't but like I said I don't have any Sony or Microsoft systems, so I really don't know.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 9/4/2013 5:37:00 AM
ObtuseAngina posted...
Because they were thinking about it, then they came on gamefaqs saw this post and said hell no we ain't doing that, to upset you.

Then they wouldn't have announced the Pokemon account system way before that post. Good logic you got there.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#9Megaman OmegaPosted 9/4/2013 7:05:58 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Then they wouldn't have announced the Pokemon account system way before that post. Good logic you got there.

You wouldn't know logic if it hit you with a brick. ;)
---
Uncharted wasn't even made by Sony. Why use that as an example when we're talking about first party games? - talesfan215