Can I pre-order the Pokemon 3DS XL?

#1Macho_PichuPosted 9/4/2013 7:08:16 AM
Hello, I know this might be a really stupid question, but since this is a limited edition 3DS can it still be pre-ordered? I've never pre-ordered anything before, and don't want to miss out on this new 3DS. If it can, when are they available for pre-ordering? Thanks.
#2Redstreak42Posted 9/4/2013 7:24:23 AM
I would assume so. My wife preordered her ACNL 3DS.
#3SumomoYeahPosted 9/4/2013 7:27:59 AM
at least they announced the preorder almost 2 months in advance, unlike past limited edition stuffs. Didn't they announce the Pikachu 3dsxl like a week before it came out?
---
psn ID: Evilmomo_FEAR Pokemon White 2 FC: Yomomo-3440-1377-3467
#4tranceaddict19Posted 9/4/2013 7:42:54 AM
they look awful
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#5RazieruPosted 9/4/2013 8:26:04 AM
^ They are nothing more than highly decorated red and blue 3DS XLs. It's amazing how Pokemon and cute little art work can distract so many from the reality of it all.
---
I am a world-class fisherman. Behold my many catches on GameFAQs alone!
#6tranceaddict19Posted 9/4/2013 8:30:50 AM
Razieru posted...
^ They are nothing more than highly decorated red and blue 3DS XLs. It's amazing how Pokemon and cute little art work can distract so many from the reality of it all.

lol seriously veils on their eyes....

meanwhile Japan gets the sickest models ever, that black and red one piece XL looks so good. I'm just glad I at least have a pikanips even though the design was pretty tardy I like the white inside.
---
#7RazieruPosted 9/4/2013 9:44:08 AM
tranceaddict19 posted...

meanwhile Japan gets the sickest models ever, that black and red one piece XL looks so good. I'm just glad I at least have a pikanips even though the design was pretty tardy I like the white inside.

Yeah, I'm perfectly content with my New Leaf XL. I could care less what Nintendo cheats their regions out of. With that said, people can expect to never get the GOLD Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL, along with the red and blue ones that DO come packaged with Pokemon X or Y, like Japan.
---
I am a world-class fisherman. Behold my many catches on GameFAQs alone!
#8BrianCraigSmithPosted 9/4/2013 10:11:42 AM
Razieru posted...

True. But I'm digging the Red one even though I don't EVER associate myself with Pokemon, because red is my favorite color and I think the design is cool. The FE 3DS was also cool IMO, just not in XL size so I couldn't get it.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#9gunstar808Posted 9/4/2013 12:30:09 PM
tranceaddict19 posted...
Razieru posted...

Oh god, Just looked up the Japan One Piece systems. Wish I hadn't. Curse you Nintendo and your stupid region locking!!
---
GT: Arlong
#10tranceaddict19Posted 9/4/2013 12:35:29 PM
gunstar808 posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...
Razieru posted...

Oh god, Just looked up the Japan One Piece systems. Wish I hadn't. Curse you Nintendo and your stupid region locking!!

I cry every time
---