Mario & Luigi: Dream Team patch available on eShop

#11R_HunterPosted 9/4/2013 5:53:20 PM
paulogiygas1991 posted...
There's people saying that one of the giant battles make the gyro controls gone weird, making impossible to avoid any attacks. I hope they fixed that (I am close to this part).

The Zeekeeper, I believe.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#12MrMacgamerPosted 9/4/2013 5:57:04 PM
DKCFAN posted...
Is this patch only available if you download the game for the eShop? What if you bought a physical copy of the game?

If you have cart inserted and access the eShop, the update notice comes up and notifies you of the update. The patch resides on your 3DS... so if you put it in another that hasn't update it won't be patched. When you start up an unpatched game start screen has no version number in the upper left of top screen... if patched it shows 'Ver.1.1'.
---
Lazy = Not doing something yourself.
Stupid = Having intelligence but choosing not to exercise the right decision.
#13xoftheuniversePosted 9/4/2013 7:01:06 PM
huh... I beat the whole game found every bean, pi'illo and everything I didn't even know there was an issue.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#14Number43Posted 9/4/2013 7:04:52 PM
Some games have game breaking bugs that only activate under certain conditions. For instance Twilight Princess had a bug that if you saved and quit at a certain point when you loaded it up again you wouldn't be able to proceed. One of the Metroid games (I forget which) had a bug where if after beating a certain boss you backtracked a considerable distance to a save point and quit instead of continuing on from the new exit from that room you wouldn't be able to get past that point.
#15VyersPosted 9/4/2013 7:11:48 PM
Other M, I believe. Perhaps, Number43, they did that because one of the designers secretly wanted people to quit playing?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#16ShadyBrad1984Posted 9/5/2013 12:43:39 AM
Vyers posted...
Other M, I believe. Perhaps, Number43, they did that because one of the designers secretly wanted people to quit playing?

This made me laugh out load getting a weird look from the missus now!
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 Playing AC:NL, Project X-Zone, LM2 and MH3U!
3DS Name: Brad (Aus) Xbox360 GT: Ozzy Butcher