imo WayForward is trash other than Shantae

#1TastyKittyMMMMPosted 9/5/2013 3:57:49 PM
I'm pretty sure the only reason people get hyped for most of their games is because they have pretty graphics to hide the fact that, after all, they're boring licensed games
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/5/2013 3:59:07 PM
They're the only people who make good licensed games. Also, they have at least another original IP, Mighty Switch Force (and Mighty various other stuff too).
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 3:59:48 PM
oh and LIT was a neat game too, but most people don't care about that since it's a puzzle game :(
#4SMASHKING84Posted 9/5/2013 4:00:12 PM
what they made contra 4.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#5KGTriggerPosted 9/5/2013 4:00:38 PM
I thought Mighty Switch Force was terrible, and Shantae is mediocre.

Adventure Time was also pretty bland.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#6TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 4:00:44 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
what they made contra 4.

That game was hideous. So many cheap shots because of the dead space in between screens.
#7SMASHKING84Posted 9/5/2013 4:03:06 PM
KGTrigger posted...
I thought Mighty Switch Force was terrible, and Shantae is mediocre.

Adventure Time was also pretty bland.

shut up shantae is not medicore.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#8SalsaSavantPosted 9/5/2013 4:03:16 PM
They're the best company for licensed games.

Still not great, but their games are actually averagish, unlike most licensed games.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#9Freelance_WolfPosted 9/5/2013 4:06:22 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
what they made contra 4.

That game was hideous. So many cheap shots because of the dead space in between screens.

I love Contra 4....
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#1021_21Posted 9/5/2013 4:10:12 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
what they made contra 4.

I love Contra 4....

I think he's butthurt because in reality he probably sucks at the game and is posing off as a master of the game just to cover it up...
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Batman: Arkham Asylum