Oh man.. What the hell happened with Pokemon

#1BlueBombei2Posted 9/6/2013 1:40:51 AM
Ok so I've been off on the Final Fantasy XIV boards and not here for the last week and a half then come back to the explosion of anti-Pokemon. What the hell happened? Did I miss something!? Why are all of these people who were never going to buy pokemon complaining about Pokemon all of a sudden?
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)
#2Shadow2790xPosted 9/6/2013 1:41:49 AM
Don't worry about what people are saying. We're all gonna buy the game anyway.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x
#3notmudkipPosted 9/6/2013 1:42:53 AM
Annual DLC happened :\
#4parKb5Posted 9/6/2013 1:43:52 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Ok so I've been off on the Final Fantasy XIV boards and not here for the last week and a half then come back to the explosion of anti-Pokemon. What the hell happened? Did I miss something!? Why are all of these people who were never going to buy pokemon complaining about Pokemon all of a sudden?

Obviously you must have read the other topics to be able to say that "all of these people who were never going to buy Pokemon" so you already know, which makes this whole topic sort of pointless.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#5BlueBombei2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 1:46:24 AM
parKb5 posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...

Obviously you must have read the other topics to be able to say that "all of these people who were never going to buy Pokemon" so you already know, which makes this whole topic sort of pointless.

Or maybe you don't understand the point? Why are people who were never going to buy it up in arms about something added into the game?
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)
#6arvilinoPosted 9/6/2013 2:14:00 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
parKb5 posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...

Or maybe you don't understand the point? Why are people who were never going to buy it up in arms about something added into the game?

Optional cloud storage for Pokémon, $5 annually.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#7parKb5Posted 9/6/2013 2:35:05 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
parKb5 posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...

The point is that you saw the topics, read them.
---
#8parKb5Posted 9/6/2013 2:42:24 AM
Here is a brief explanation copied and pasted from another topic.

I think what people are afraid of is that in Pokemon X & Y you have a choice that you can use the in-game computer boxes to store your Pokemon OR the Pokemon Bank for $5.00 a year. Now if Pokemon Bank proves to be popular, they might take out the in-game computer boxes entirely in the next game and you will have to use Pokemon Bank to store your Pokemon.

So there you have it. Why are non-fans afraid, I have no idea, but remember Reggie has been quoted saying that Nintendo's Online is great because "people have voted with their wallets," so I guess if the Pokemon Bank proves to be really popular, Reggie will once again say that people voted with their wallets and would rather have cloud storage than in-game storage.

At least, that is what I get from the whole thing.
---
#9Primum_MobilePosted 9/6/2013 2:45:06 AM
people likes to complain.

just be glad you missed the whole 2DS stuff.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#10Solar20xxPosted 9/6/2013 2:58:10 AM
Primum_Mobile posted...
people likes to complain.

just be glad you missed the whole 2DS stuff.

Yeah that was mayhem, but it died down quickly just like this one will too. The complaints I mean.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65