Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked general discussion topic

#11GoodOlJrPosted 9/6/2013 3:40:50 PM
better than smt4

Nickcool1996 posted...
Gin's ending is the best. Humanity giving Babel the finger? Yes.

I wish I was able to beat up shifty eyes before he got to him though.

Gins ending is the neutral route right? thats the one i got
---
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3475/3291766630_b434e97925.jpg
3DS: 1005-8921-6109
#12pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 3:41:46 PM
I tend to be a smartasss with my Dialogue choices. Or I smooth talk the ladies ;)
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#13deathguise950Posted 9/6/2013 3:45:19 PM
Got stuck on Beldr for a couple of days but found Belial easy enough. I was nervous as hell going into the final battle. Also, I liked lady Amane... Not sure why..heh.
#14Nickcool1996Posted 9/6/2013 3:50:01 PM
GoodOlJr posted...
better than smt4

Nickcool1996 posted...
Gin's ending is the best. Humanity giving Babel the finger? Yes.

I wish I was able to beat up shifty eyes before he got to him though.

Gins ending is the neutral route right? thats the one i got

Yep.
---
Atlus Fans In General: http://i.imgur.com/yyrgQjP.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
#15bruno1983brPosted 9/6/2013 3:52:54 PM
I wish they'd put it in the eShop.
#16GeekyDadPosted 9/6/2013 3:54:51 PM
Excellent game. On the end of the 6th Day of my second playthrough right now. Not sure how I feel about the title system. If I recall correctly, the DS version just gave you everything in NG+, but the voiceovers make it all worth it. It's definitely holding my attention more now than when I played it (twice) on DS.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#17TranquilSeaPosted 9/6/2013 3:56:21 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
I tend to be a smartasss with my Dialogue choices. Or I smooth talk the ladies ;)

Omg, I thought I was the only one. Seriously, this is my favorite 3DS game so far, and I can't wait for Break Record.
---
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is to see it
#18pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 5:32:16 PM
GeekyDad posted...
Excellent game. On the end of the 6th Day of my second playthrough right now. Not sure how I feel about the title system. If I recall correctly, the DS version just gave you everything in NG+, but the voiceovers make it all worth it. It's definitely holding my attention more now than when I played it (twice) on DS.

Once you use title points to get NG+ stuff you have it forever right? Not just for that playthrough?
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#19GeekyDadPosted 9/6/2013 6:37:58 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Once you use title points to get NG+ stuff you have it forever right? Not just for that playthrough?

Pretty sure that's how it works, yeah.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#20Pupu27Posted 9/7/2013 7:55:52 AM
Kneekicker posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
Didn't like it. The characters were annoying as hell. I'll try DSO 2 though.

The only characters that annoyed me were Yuzu, Midori and the screaming civilians. Everyone else was a bro.

Midori, oh god that awful Midori T.T. You have no idea how hard I tried to kill her off during the game. And when I realised that there are no way to shut her up, I stopped playing the game all together