Poor Capcom.

#11IcyWind14Posted 9/7/2013 5:32:24 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
There were 7 main games. 4.5 is not a spin off

4.5 totally is a spin-off.

21_21 posted...
I'm actually dying to know what Capcom's official response is to this. I want them to feel guilty for being stupid enough to think no one would want Megaman!

I know the mods on the Capcom Unity boards are desperately trying to convince people (and undoubtly themselves) that Mighty No. 9's success in no way indicates a demand for Mega Man. Hilarious stuff.
---
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.
#1221_21Posted 9/7/2013 5:38:09 PM(edited)
IcyWind14 posted...
I know the mods on the Capcom Unity boards are desperately trying to convince people (and undoubtly themselves) that Mighty No. 9's success in no way indicates a demand for Mega Man. Hilarious stuff.

I don't see anything wrong with that, unless the mods are actual Capcom employees, and not just some jock who got hired to mod a forum.

Heck, does Capcom even follow their own message boards?
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Batman: Arkham Asylum
#13OoSubaruoOPosted 9/7/2013 5:36:51 PM
IcyWind14 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

21_21 posted...
I'm actually dying to know what Capcom's official response is to this. I want them to feel guilty for being stupid enough to think no one would want Megaman!

Wow, that does sound stupid.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#14MegaMettaurPosted 9/7/2013 5:49:07 PM
IcyWind14 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

21_21 posted...

If 4.5 is a spinoff, then mega man and bass is a spin off, which it isn't.
---
(PC): Skullgirls: Squigly <3 Steam ID: MegaMettaurX
(3DS): FC: 0834-1402-9867 - Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker x Ninja, Contact, Mega Man Zero Collection
#15IcyWind14Posted 9/7/2013 5:51:52 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
IcyWind14 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

21_21 posted...

Aside from the name, how much about 4.5 do you even know? Because it is in no way comparable to Mega Man and Bass.
---
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.
#16imameliaPosted 9/7/2013 6:46:57 PM
You reap what you sow.
#17ZanimarPosted 9/7/2013 6:48:16 PM
bruno1983br posted...
Mega Man Legends 3 is overrated.

How can something be overrated if it doesn't exist (anymore)?
---
PSN - Ruxl
3DS FC - 3007-8283-2971
#18Darkwing EXEPosted 9/7/2013 8:03:21 PM
Zanimar posted...
bruno1983br posted...
Mega Man Legends 3 is overrated.

How can something be overrated if it doesn't exist (anymore)?

The use of the words like "overrated" is part of main courses at Under-the-bridge University.

MegaMettaur posted...
IcyWind14 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

The Battle Network series has 8 games in main series and 4.5 isn't one of them. 1, NT, 2, BCC, 3, 4, 5, 6. 4.5 has no story and is more like v-pet or pseudo mmorpg.
---
"That's the way it works. I, the star, take a beating; then muster uncommon strength, and win." -Haze Shenron
www.rockman-dash.com/1125.jpg
#19OoSubaruoOPosted 9/7/2013 8:13:22 PM
"The game was released only in Japan. Real Operation is not part of the main Mega Man Battle Network storyline."
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#20grangiaPosted 9/7/2013 10:41:05 PM
I'm still passed about being left on a cliff-hanger at ZXA >_>
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi