Fire Emblem Awakening is owned by Nintendo!?

#17lightsXIIIPosted 9/7/2013 10:45:38 AM
With all the fanservice, Tharja's creepiness, Henry himself, Owain, Nowi, etc... I am shocked that Nintendo owns this. I am a newcomer to FE and I saw Nintendo on the boxart, I just thought they were just publishing to help out the devs.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#2teh1337gosuPosted 9/7/2013 10:49:34 AM
Not sure if serious
---
Yvan eht nioj
#3gamer22rpgPosted 9/7/2013 10:50:18 AM
Nintendo has published weirder games than this like Captain Rainbow. There's a scene in the game where you have to find Birdos vibrator to show its really a girl.
---
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack
#4z0mgthiefbeefPosted 9/7/2013 10:50:47 AM
Lol I can't believe people still think Nintendo doesn't own Fire Emblem
---
Currently Playing-Always months behind on this thing
WW>SS>aLttP>OoT>ST>MM>LoZ>TP>PH>Zelda II
#5MarsfordPosted 9/7/2013 10:52:07 AM
gamer22rpg posted...
Nintendo has published weirder games than this like Captain Rainbow. There's a scene in the game where you have to find Birdos vibrator to show its really a girl.

O____O
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
#6Number43Posted 9/7/2013 10:56:59 AM
Marsford posted...
gamer22rpg posted...

O____O

That's probably one reason it was never released in the US.
#7SignusZerielPosted 9/7/2013 10:58:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8bruno1983brPosted 9/7/2013 10:59:46 AM
Fire Emblem is a classic Nintendo franchise. However, they only started localizing the series in the GC/GBA era.
#97lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 11:01:50 AM
gamer22rpg posted...

Link please.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#1021_21Posted 9/7/2013 11:14:44 AM(edited)
7lightsXIII posted...
gamer22rpg posted...

Link please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlhPb0LXjkw

Around 2:05 he finds it.
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Batman: Arkham Asylum