Where did you preorder Pokemon X/Y?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where did you preorder Pokemon X/Y?

User Info: Pikachu1918

Pikachu1918
3 years ago#1
Where did you preorder Pokémon X/Y? - Results (271 votes)
Wal-Mart
2.95% (8 votes)
Toys'R"Us
0.37% (1 votes)
Best Buy
4.8% (13 votes)
EBGames
12.18% (33 votes)
Amazon
18.45% (50 votes)
Local Video Game Store
12.55% (34 votes)
Wait, people are preorder Pokemon?
48.71% (132 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The topic is the question:)
"You lead, you bleed!"
Andrew Lyon, Circus Maximus Champion: www.mechwarriorleague.com

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#2
No newegg = FAIL poll.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
3 years ago#3
I'm not.
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here! :3DS FC in profile- click name

User Info: scorchre

scorchre
3 years ago#4
I didn't. My girlfriend preordered X and Y and said I could have one of them for my birthday. I'm leaning towards Y. Plus, I get the special pokeball 3DS game case thing that's unique to GAME in the UK (I think?)
Playing - Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS - 9/10) Skyrim Legendary Version (PC - 10/10) Borderlands 2 (PC - 8/10
Last completed game - Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (PSX - 9/10)

User Info: Kureno

Kureno
3 years ago#5
Pfft, pre-orders. Unlimited availability on eShop. Probably midnight drop, too.

I was leaning X, but since my friends seem to all like the deer, I'll get Y now. I like the bird more anyway.
Loading new signature. Please wait.

User Info: Pork_buttonmash

Pork_buttonmash
3 years ago#6
I doubt there will be a shortage of Pokemon games. The bonuses are laughable. There isn't much if any a reason to pre-order.
I like my women like I do my games... cheap & used.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#7
Gamestop, weeks ago for both X & Y. The artwork for Y is amazing. The red, nightime sky blue and grey colors along with the white "Y" logo in the middle on the artwork looks so nice.

When i pre-ordered there i got two of the 28" x 22" double sided X & Y posters. Those look great!. But...

With the new WWHD Wii U LE bundle i'm probrably going to be passing on X & Y for now. we'll see though.

Too bad Gamestop never does Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 50% on new video games. This would be perfect for games like Pokemon where Nintendo expects you to buy both versions...
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
3 years ago#8
Pork_buttonmash posted...
I doubt there will be a shortage of Pokemon games. The bonuses are laughable. There isn't much if any a reason to pre-order.

I beg to differ.

Futureshop had a promo going on, letting you get X&Y for $26.66 each.

EBGames has a poster that looks sweet.

Best Buy is offering 800 RZ for both games.
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
3 years ago#9
i'm not done enjoying pokemon black 2 yet tbh.. i'll probably buy pokemon Y next year sometime or wait for a Z .. or maybe if gamestop has a great trade in for black 2 for Y or something.

User Info: ThadBarr

ThadBarr
3 years ago#10
No Target? They had a deal where you place buy a $1 preorder voucher which includes a $5 gift card when you actually buy the game. The catch is the $1 isn't a deposit; it's the cost of the preorder.

Still, it's the best deal I have run into.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where did you preorder Pokemon X/Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived