Remove Nintendo ID

#11ObtuseAnginaPosted 9/7/2013 9:48:39 PM
Salogy posted...
ObtuseAngina posted...
Salogy posted...
The13Doctors posted...
I may end up selling my 3DS to get WWHD Bundle and I want to remove the connection of this system from my Club Nintendo, Nintendo ID, Credit Card and all that stuff. Can I do that? Also, is there a way to do that while keeping the digital games I downloaded?

You can remove personal information in the eShop. If you want to keep your games, you have to do a system transfer. Just putting in some random SD card with someone's games into a new system won't do a thing.

Doing a system transfer would be a bad idea with someone else's system, once you do a system transfer to another 3DS, their eshop accounts are merged on the target system, and there would be no way to separate them again

Who ever said anything about using someone else's system for the transfer? The only way TC is going to keep his game in some form is to transfer the games. He is probably going to just lose them at this point. It doesn't have to be some random person but his original SD card won't work in just any 3DS and some random SD card won't work with his 3DS.

the TC wants to sell his system to buy the Wii U WW HD bundle and then buy another 3DS at a later date, he also asked if there was anyway he could keep his current digitally bought games till he gets a 3DS again, which i posted a way on how he could.
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
#1290sRetroGamingPosted 9/7/2013 9:54:00 PM(edited)
Thank Nintendo for not giving us online user accounts yet. You wouldn't be having this issue at all if we did... >_>.
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#13SalogyPosted 9/7/2013 9:53:10 PM
ObtuseAngina posted...
Salogy posted...
ObtuseAngina posted...
Salogy posted...
The13Doctors posted...
I may end up selling my 3DS to get WWHD Bundle and I want to remove the connection of this system from my Club Nintendo, Nintendo ID, Credit Card and all that stuff. Can I do that? Also, is there a way to do that while keeping the digital games I downloaded?

You can remove personal information in the eShop. If you want to keep your games, you have to do a system transfer. Just putting in some random SD card with someone's games into a new system won't do a thing.

Doing a system transfer would be a bad idea with someone else's system, once you do a system transfer to another 3DS, their eshop accounts are merged on the target system, and there would be no way to separate them again

Who ever said anything about using someone else's system for the transfer? The only way TC is going to keep his game in some form is to transfer the games. He is probably going to just lose them at this point. It doesn't have to be some random person but his original SD card won't work in just any 3DS and some random SD card won't work with his 3DS.

the TC wants to sell his system to buy the Wii U WW HD bundle and then buy another 3DS at a later date, he also asked if there was anyway he could keep his current digitally bought games till he gets a 3DS again, which i posted a way on how he could.

TC never said anything about getting another 3DS. Just wanted to keep the games in some form. Your way works but all you added was to make sure everything moves to a blank 3DS. Most people assume games are locked to SD card but they aren't. That is why I said random SD cards won't work in systems.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#14ObtuseAnginaPosted 9/7/2013 10:00:14 PM
and then i said that that if the TC were to do a system transfer to someone, that it would merge their eshop history and it wouldnt be able to be unmerged, this argument is pointless because i am just warning the TC of stuff that add to your warnings, nothing you posted contradicted what i said and vice versa
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.