Hey Fire Emblem fans

#91SMASHKING84Posted 9/10/2013 10:28:43 PM
no wife poll?
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wyCXJ72s
#92RPGNinja123Posted 9/10/2013 10:56:54 PM(edited)
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
rpgninja my gosh your response made me think less of you, I liked you up to this point. I feel I trolled you without trying and you still fell for it

You just have the weirdest responses ever. Don't say "crush my heart" then follow up with "Keep trying". You just come off looking like a weirdo.

Is English not your first language or something? It feels like you have a language barrier at times.

Also don't worry about trying to be liked on a site like GameFAQs. It is a waste of time.

Thanks for an advise. English is my forth language and you are the 1st to question it

Hey its AceMos version 2

rpgninja are you like this to people in real life? it is no wonder you come to this site often

Come to this site often? You post more here on these boards than me. And that is saying alot.

Are you this socially awkward in real life? Because that would suck.

At least you realize AceMos is a troll.
---
3DS FC-0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add backloggery.com/rpgninja
If Obamacare is so amazing, how come nobody in Congress follows it?
#93mrjack3112Posted 9/10/2013 11:00:53 PM
@rpgninja

Maybe but why do you keep editing your posts? Grrah nevermind I am beating a spoiled meat.
#94RPGNinja123Posted 9/10/2013 11:04:01 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
@rpgninja

Maybe but why do you keep editing your posts? Grrah nevermind I am beating a spoiled meat.

Because I would rather keep it in one post than double posting like idiots do. That is what the EDIT function is for. To go back and add stuff to your posts.

You make it very hard for anyone to take you seriously with responses like that. That is why it is so easy to potentially call people trolls on here.
---
3DS FC-0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add me)
#95mrjack3112Posted 9/10/2013 11:11:19 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
@rpgninja

Because I would rather keep it in one post than double posting like idiots do. That is what the EDIT function is for. To go back and add stuff to your posts.

You make it very hard for anyone to take you seriously with responses like that. That is why it is so easy to potentially call people trolls on here.

I don't intend for anyone to take me seriously past 1 single response. But you shouldn't judge users, it shows your furtive intentions.
#96RPGNinja123Posted 9/10/2013 11:23:42 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
@rpgninja

I don't intend for anyone to take me seriously past 1 single response. But you shouldn't judge users, it shows your furtive intentions.

When all my judgements have been right, I tend to go with them.
---
#97mrjack3112Posted 9/10/2013 11:26:12 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
@rpgninja

Again just keep posting
#98RPGNinja123Posted 9/10/2013 11:51:36 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
@rpgninja

Again just keep posting

You are the one who keeps posting. I thought you said you were going to "stop beating a spoiled meat".

Horrible choice of words but those are your words not mine. Maybe you should follow your own advice.
---
#99mrjack3112Posted 9/10/2013 11:53:41 PM
That's mean to say, I just don't want to ignore you. That's all
#100Yelnam-26Posted 9/11/2013 9:21:04 AM
Using 'casual gamer' as an insult. This is how sad you are.
---
'We've been sitting here since Christmas 1914, during which millions of men have died, and we've moved no further than an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping.