Has anyone 'beaten' my sister for the longest played game on their 3DS?

#51ACx7Posted 9/14/2013 6:06:26 AM
No. That's just silly. I have multiple platforms and like to play a variety of games. The only game I have more than 1k hours in over the past couple of years is Guild Wars 2.
#52nonexistingheroPosted 9/14/2013 1:13:25 PM(edited)
She beat me like 38 times over. I've played KI:U roughly 100 hours... damn, I should really beat those final 2 chapters on 9.0 sometime. But it's only the 2nd last chapter that's giving me a lot of trouble, I don't expect the final chapter to be that tough. I just want to save that chapter for last.

KI:U is my most 'played' title though. As in, played by me. For Ocarina of Time 3D, I played it slightly less, but since my sister beat it as well, there's a good amount of playtime from her as well (so there's a higher total).

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles has the longest playtime on my 3DS with 220 hours in total, but only 40 or so hours are mine. The rest was done by my sisters... well, 1 of them played maybe 40 in total. The other one did the rest (but they shared a file).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#53Lord_FroodPosted 9/14/2013 1:15:53 PM
Mohammad5566 posted...
Im at 3,476 hours on Resident Evil: Revelations, and I don't leave it on. I had the game since launch, and I'm still exclusively playing. So...consider her time beat in a few weeks. I'll beat it pretty easily.

Lol get a job
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#54Moorish_IdolPosted 9/14/2013 1:20:58 PM
I have 8 hours into FE.
#55aDirtyShisnoPosted 9/14/2013 1:51:48 PM
Am I the only one who was reading this thread's title one word at a time and was starting to wonder just where we were going here?

"Has,
anyone,
beaten,"

Cool so far.

"my,
sister"

Wait, what?

"for,
the,
longest"

"time"? It's gotta be "time", right? The next word is sooo obviously "time".

"played"

Damn!

Oh, well. For a moment there I thought someone would have to call the police on the TC.
---
...and he was never heard from again.
#56mcnichojPosted 9/14/2013 2:07:38 PM
I love how people are judging others in here.
So far the most I've played a single game since I started tracking gameplay stats since 2010 was 560 hours.
Not a single 3DS game I own has broke 100 but it's a handheld device so even though I don't play my games every single chance I get I don't see why others have to attack those that do.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough