your reaction radiant historia 2 is anounced

#1AceMosPosted 9/9/2013 4:01:32 PM
topic
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#2guedesbrawlPosted 9/9/2013 4:04:22 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

/topic
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#3MarkMiltonPosted 9/9/2013 4:04:31 PM
i'll get back at you when i ever finish the first game... that constant backtracking got real old.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#4LightHawKnightPosted 9/9/2013 4:04:41 PM
Must exist now.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5FefnirOmega13Posted 9/9/2013 4:07:04 PM
the developers gave up halfway through RH, so I'm not fussed.
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here! :3DS FC in profile- click name
#6zavlinzPosted 9/9/2013 4:07:05 PM
id be happy of course.
Unless it was being developed by someone else.
#7AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 4:07:39 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
the developers gave up halfway through RH, so I'm not fussed.

uh what do you mean they gave up?
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#8FefnirOmega13Posted 9/9/2013 4:17:39 PM
The second half of the game suffers a severe drop in quality- the script becomes simpler and less complex and plotholes begin to spring up; there are fewer nodes to backtrack across which makes going back to do sidequests difficult, The difficulty jumps sharply when the spider bosses fight since the innovative battle system the game uses goes to pot and they end up pretty much being a grind hurdle- and there are THREE of them!

The first half of the game is excellent, and the overall game is still good, but the second half is considerably more of a chore to traipse through.
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here! :3DS FC in profile- click name
#9Halladay32Posted 9/9/2013 4:22:35 PM
Those spider bosses were incredibly obnoxious and stupid. Didn't the final boss also take up the whole enemy grid?
---
"Your nose is just a little closer to me than your ears."
#10CcroybbPosted 9/9/2013 5:33:36 PM
Gotta finish the first one.
---
If you're not playing Shin Megami Tensei IV or Tales of Xillia you should feel bad.