Goodbye Nintendo!

#1QUIKPosted 9/10/2013 6:11:05 AM
The 3ds XL was the last Nintendo product I will ever buy. I made a mistake purchasing it...so tired of same old games ... How many re-released games can I play already? Everything seems the same and they just have these awful childish games..So goodbye Nintendo you were great with the N64 but you will always be in last place when you compare to Sony and Microsoft.

Playstation 2. Xbox . GameCube
Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii
Playstation 4, Xbox One , Wii U

Always in last place...what happened to Nintendo? The Pii U is awful... Whoever thinks different is just sad.
#2SekaiIchibanPosted 9/10/2013 6:14:59 AM
I am just sad that the Nintendo I knew from the SNES area, which pumped out good games after another, is gone :(
#3RoksuPosted 9/10/2013 6:16:36 AM
Huh? Same old tired and awful childish games? Huh?
---
PSN: Rokuyo14 (NA / Inactive), Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034
#4MajinKogahazanPosted 9/10/2013 6:17:42 AM
So glad that guy is finally gone, now we can talk behind his back.

I mean, did you see his haircut? What was that?
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs
#5MagiusNecrosPosted 9/10/2013 6:18:10 AM
MajinKogahazan posted...
So glad that guy is finally gone, now we can talk behind his back.

I mean, did you see his haircut? What was that?

Looked like a buzzkill
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#6brStalkerPosted 9/10/2013 6:18:41 AM
QUIK posted...
The 3ds XL was the last Nintendo product I will ever buy. I made a mistake purchasing it...so tired of same old games ... How many re-released games can I play already? Everything seems the same and they just have these awful childish games..So goodbye Nintendo you were great with the N64 but you will always be in last place when you compare to Sony and Microsoft.

Always in last place...what happened to Nintendo? The Pii U is awful... Whoever thinks different is just sad.

See? That's what happens when you get those retina-searing shocking pink nostalgia googles for so long. The damage to your eyes is so severe it seemingly affected your head as well.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#7MagiusNecrosPosted 9/10/2013 6:19:30 AM
brStalker posted...
QUIK posted...

See? That's what happens when you get those retina-searing shocking pink nostalgia googles for so long. The damage to your eyes is so severe it seemingly affected your head as well.

Nostalgia googles
---
#8McMarblesPosted 9/10/2013 6:20:11 AM
*whisper* You guys, I think this might be a troll thread....
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#9QUIK(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 6:20:20 AM
Trolololol
#10MagiusNecrosPosted 9/10/2013 6:21:12 AM
QUIK posted...
Trolololol

Fool! You gave yourself away.
---