IGN's Top 25 3DS games.

#61dmaster342Posted 9/12/2013 12:18:15 AM
They got a majority of the good games but they did unfortunately leave out a couple that definitely deserved to be on there. And a couple placements ended up being very weird...but that's nothing more than a few switches would fix, so really it's not that much to complain about.

I will say though, I have no issues with those top 3 games in that order. In fact, when they asked people to list their top 5, I had those 3 in that order as well, so I really don't have a problem with it. They're all great games for sure.
---
3DS FC: 3523-2057-7150 PM me if you added me!
#62Yelnam-26Posted 9/12/2013 9:07:40 AM
cant help but notice the Virtues last reward(just arrived at my house today), has awards on the box art(one from IGN). How is it not higher up?
---
*In an Aussie accent* "Its time to push some service down the aisles and some scenery past the window."
#6321_21Posted 9/12/2013 9:10:22 AM
Yelnam-26 posted...
cant help but notice the Virtues last reward(just arrived at my house today), has awards on the box art(one from IGN). How is it not higher up?

They prolly never finished the game...
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Batman: Arkham Asylum
#64Yelnam-26Posted 9/12/2013 9:15:01 AM
21_21 posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...

They prolly never finished the game...

lol wouldn't surprise me. Well... wouldn't surprise me if any reviewer never finished the games they reviewed
---
*In an Aussie accent* "Its time to push some service down the aisles and some scenery past the window."
#6521_21Posted 9/12/2013 9:32:20 AM
What ticks me off the most is that they're putting eshop games into the list. I understand they may be really good games on eshop but still.

I mean, Gunman Clive is great, but the game itself is pretty short. And, Colors 3D? Seriously? Over Overclocked and Dream Team? Gimme a break...
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Batman: Arkham Asylum
#66Yelnam-26Posted 9/12/2013 9:36:19 AM
I agree Gunman Clive is a very great game and for 2 its even better. But putting a short 2 game on the list instead of other good games seems wierd, like they just picked the first 25 games that they gave good reviews to.
---