For a first 3DS game, should I get Fire Emblem or 3D Land?

#1DiayamondoPosted 9/11/2013 1:09:30 PM
Hard to decide.
#2jackslPosted 9/11/2013 1:19:52 PM
3d land all the way
---
I like cake and also cheese, but sometimes I even like cheesecake!
#3MarkMiltonPosted 9/11/2013 1:21:17 PM
3d Land

Fire Emblem is just another Fire Emblem. for a first-time 3DS owner, 3D Land will show you, without question, that you made a good purchase.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#4Yelnam-26Posted 9/11/2013 1:23:30 PM
I bought fire emblem yesterday but haven't had a chance to play it yet. So I will have to say 3D land as it is a good game.
---
'We've been sitting here since Christmas 1914, during which millions of men have died, and we've moved no further than an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping.
#5QuestofChosenPosted 9/11/2013 1:45:58 PM
Both games are great, but I enjoyed Super Mario 3D Land a lot more. If you want more content though then get Fire Emblem instead.
#6EndgamePosted 9/11/2013 2:18:40 PM
neither

they're both horrible abominations

Fire Emblem is just another Fire Emblem. for a first-time 3DS owner, 3D Land will show you, without question, that you made a good purchase.

Awakening is not a real Fire Emblem, so no, no it's not, you can label it "just another" whatever you want, but NOT Fire Emblem

and when it comes to "just another", 3D Land is the very essence of that, it is just a quick lazy cash-in game with no effort put into it whatsoever, Awakening at least has effort put into its presentation and confession scenes, although chapter design and class balance are just as lacking in effort as 3D Land as a whole
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#7Yelnam-26Posted 9/11/2013 2:21:44 PM
Endgame posted...
neither

they're both horrible abominations

Awakening is not a real Fire Emblem, so no, no it's not, you can label it "just another" whatever you want, but NOT Fire Emblem

and when it comes to "just another", 3D Land is the very essence of that, it is just a quick lazy cash-in game with no effort put into it whatsoever, Awakening at least has effort put into its presentation and confession scenes, although chapter design and class balance are just as lacking in effort as 3D Land as a whole

oh god. A one of those fire emblem fans.

everyone leave this topic, it needs to be quarantined. Run! Run I say.
---
'We've been sitting here since Christmas 1914, during which millions of men have died, and we've moved no further than an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping.
#8iMURDAuPosted 9/11/2013 2:29:24 PM
Depends. Fire Emblem will keep you involved longer but if you like Mario its hard to pass on 3D Land.
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#9Diayamondo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 2:35:08 PM
iMURDAu posted...
Depends. Fire Emblem will keep you involved longer but if you like Mario its hard to pass on 3D Land.

Yeah, I heard 3D Land is short.
#10Anarchy-182Posted 9/11/2013 2:44:50 PM
TC, look at some reviews and then see which one grabs you more.