Well, I decided to sign up for Club nintendo finally...

#11GoldenSun3DSPosted 9/12/2013 6:57:10 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
TC you don't have to answer the questions. I usually put "..." in almost all the texting fields and it still goes through. A survey will take 3 minutes at most to do.

But if you actually want to give your opinion on the game to the game's creators, filling out those surveys is the best way to do it. Why wouldn't you want to tell the game's creators things about the game that you liked and/or hated?
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#12WoefulyDolorousPosted 9/12/2013 6:58:26 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
TC you don't have to answer the questions. I usually put "..." in almost all the texting fields and it still goes through. A survey will take 3 minutes at most to do.

But if you actually want to give your opinion on the game to the game's creators, filling out those surveys is the best way to do it. Why wouldn't you want to tell the game's creators things about the game that you liked and/or hated?

You think the games creators even get that feedback...or if they do, it matters? 'NA' for me!
#13mrjack3112Posted 9/12/2013 7:07:02 PM
WoefulyDolorous posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
mrjack3112 posted...

You think the games creators even get that feedback...or if they do, it matters? 'NA' for me!

Pretty much, I am just a statistic.