Excited for new Zelda 3ds game but skipped Ds

#11nazacuckooPosted 9/12/2013 7:29:58 AM
Out of the two DS Zelda games I have only played Spirit tracks, and I liked it quite a bit.
I thought the bosses were really creative, and some of the tower dungeons were very well made.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#12jefferyjosephhPosted 9/12/2013 10:23:45 AM
I really love Phantom Hourglass and I just started Spirit Tracks.
I think people have been far too hard on the DS ones.
I love the fact they are on the handheld so I don't have to be tied down to a TV, and I think the art style is beautiful!
They are some of my favorite Zelda's. And, now that I got used to the controls I actually get anoyed with games that make me use the buttons. So much nicer to not have to go back and forth on controls.
Infinite Space was the same way......heavy on touch controls.....I loved that too.

Make sure you play the DS Zelda's!
#13rubsnickPosted 9/12/2013 10:30:33 AM
I recommend you skip Phantom Hourglass there is truly nothing unique or fun about it. Spirit Tracks on the other hand is pretty fun and original since Zelda is a Ghost it makes for some fun and unique puzzles.
---
sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.
so throw me down and tie me up and show me that you like me! -rubsnickreviews.blogspot.com
#14SMASHKING84Posted 9/12/2013 10:51:54 AM
the ds zelda games sucked.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wyCXJ72s