Finally, an official NA website and release date for Rune Factory 4.

#1Ace-of-ClubsPosted 9/12/2013 8:30:43 AM
http://www.runefactory4.com/

Looks like the date will be October 1, according to the site. No more limbo about an "official" date.
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
#2Chenmaster2Posted 9/12/2013 8:33:55 AM
Isn't that the same date as Etrian Odyssey Untold?
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
ACNL Dream Address: 4800-2736-0484
#3lunchEATSyouPosted 9/12/2013 8:39:40 AM
They should have released it in September as originally planned, where there isn't a single notable 3DS release this month.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#4Ace-of-Clubs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 8:41:12 AM
Chenmaster2 posted...
Isn't that the same date as Etrian Odyssey Untold?

I don't know, I have no interest in EOU, but I suppose it could be. Doesn't matter, this is a day-one purchase for me no matter what else is coming out that day (of course, that's also because I've already preordered it).
---
#5Ace-of-Clubs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 8:42:29 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
They should have released it in September as originally planned, where there isn't a single notable 3DS release this month.

So if they'd released it one day earlier on September 30, you'd have been fine with it? ;-)
---
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 9/12/2013 8:44:02 AM
Releasing it in October is kinda meh, considering there's a lot of games that month. The only notable release for September is GTAV and Rayman Legends.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7lunchEATSyouPosted 9/12/2013 8:51:21 AM
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...

So if they'd released it one day earlier on September 30, you'd have been fine with it? ;-)

You know what I mean lol
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#8Ace-of-Clubs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 9:18:26 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Releasing it in October is kinda meh, considering there's a lot of games that month. The only notable release for September is GTAV and Rayman Legends.

They probably would have preferred to release it in September if they could have. Heck, they probably wanted to release it EARLIER than September, seeing as how their original release window was "Summer 2013."

Regardless, there' no other 3DS game I've been waiting for more anxiously, so I don't care what other games are coming out this month. And with a "niche" series like this, I'd suspect that most of the people who would've bought it in the first place will still buy it regardless of what else is coming out around the same time.
---
#9RogueStrikerPosted 9/12/2013 10:59:20 AM
Eh Pokemon takes priority over this IMO. They should've released this earlier to avoid Oct.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
1934-1042-4099
#10Tempestuous_SeaPosted 9/12/2013 11:01:16 AM
The voice clips: <333
---
if my yesterday is a disgrace
tell me that you still recall my name