Finally, an official NA website and release date for Rune Factory 4.

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 9/12/2013 11:54:16 AM(edited)
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Releasing it in October is kinda meh, considering there's a lot of games that month. The only notable release for September is GTAV and Rayman Legends.

They probably would have preferred to release it in September if they could have. Heck, they probably wanted to release it EARLIER than September, seeing as how their original release window was "Summer 2013."

Regardless, there' no other 3DS game I've been waiting for more anxiously, so I don't care what other games are coming out this month. And with a "niche" series like this, I'd suspect that most of the people who would've bought it in the first place will still buy it regardless of what else is coming out around the same time.

I have both EO:U and RF4 paid off in full, so I'm not really worried. But, there are people who want this game, and a lot of others in the next month too.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#12WitchBaby4200Posted 9/12/2013 12:13:18 PM
Crap. They really should have released this prior to Oct. I'm super excited for the 12th, and while I've never played a Rune Factory game (I really never liked HM) this seems like something I would really enjoy.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#13Mega_RatPosted 9/12/2013 2:50:16 PM
Whoo! Can't wait to get it! Had it paid off a long time ago. :D
---
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1 (use this to go back to normal gamefaqs)
#14CcroybbPosted 9/12/2013 3:09:46 PM
Wow, I just hope this game and Etrian Odyssey sell well despite them releasing on the same day, and just a couple of weeks apart from Pokemon.
---
If you're not playing Shin Megami Tensei IV or Tales of Xillia you should feel bad.
#15LightHawKnightPosted 9/12/2013 3:13:26 PM
Have the next few months all planned out. Finish Pirate Warriors 2 before the 20th, pick up the WWHD Bundle, play that till the 1st, get RF4, play that till I finish it, which may or may not be before Pokemon X comes out, and once that is done, Pokemon X, and after that shall be EOU! Which should give me enough time between games that I can restart the cycle again, as I do love to replay games.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#16NekiruhPosted 9/12/2013 4:43:53 PM
Dammit, b-but... Pokemon X/Y... I don't have the time to be giving my undivided attention to two games like that.

Have mercy, Game Gods~!
#17FefnirOmega13Posted 9/12/2013 4:46:13 PM
There are loud, envious, and very frustrated noises coming from europe right now
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here! :3DS FC in profile- click name
#18ThatSageGuyPosted 9/12/2013 4:52:28 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Have the next few months all planned out. Finish Pirate Warriors 2 before the 20th, pick up the WWHD Bundle, play that till the 1st, get RF4, play that till I finish it, which may or may not be before Pokemon X comes out, and once that is done, Pokemon X, and after that shall be EOU! Which should give me enough time between games that I can restart the cycle again, as I do love to replay games.

No idea when that will be, but I hope you can find EOU by then.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.
#19LightHawKnightPosted 9/12/2013 5:07:48 PM
ThatSageGuy posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

No idea when that will be, but I hope you can find EOU by then.

Who says I wont be getting EOU at the same time I am getting RF4?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#20helldewPosted 9/12/2013 5:44:38 PM
I might cancel my preorder ;.; if they released it early this month i would have been way happier. but instead its comming out when pokemon is comming out which i already have set time aside in my time table. there is also YsIV and the announcement of legends of heroes trails in the sky SC + the PC version of FC.

I really want RF4 but not being able to play it on release is gonna flat out suck where as if i buy it later i know il have more time to play it plus im sitting on Frontier and Tides of destiny which have barely been played.

dammit Xseed why do you do this to me.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.