Advance Wars and Kirby are the last worthwhile Nintendo series, for me anyhow

#1TastyKittyMMMMPosted 9/12/2013 6:49:46 PM
Mario has got stale the past couple years
Zelda became insultingly linear over the past two games
Metroid... lol what happened to this series across MP3 and Other M, seriously
Paper Mario and Fire Emblem are both bastardized for different reasons
Star Fox and F-Zero are missing in action
Kid Icarus has potential to become a cool series, but Sakurai hinted they have no plans for a sequel ANY time in the future (half-jokingly said it could be ANOTHER 25 years until another Kid Icarus game)
Never did care a whole lot for Pokemon or Smash Bros

And I guess I lied, there's a third series in Pikmin but I don't own a Wii U so there's a possibility they butchered that series as well.

So far, Advance Wars and Kirby are the only two Nintendo franchises that haven't let me down in some way. I hope an eventual Advance Wars sequel can maintain that track record. As for Kirby... somehow, Kirby is always good.
#2VycoulPosted 9/12/2013 6:53:46 PM
Tell me the story again daddy!
---
Thank God for inner monologue. ~ Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/vG7gEbs.gif http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3175/pyg4.gif
#3TheTitan99Posted 9/12/2013 6:54:10 PM
A lot of people say Mario has gotten stale... I disagree. I've played pretty much every Mario game, and I still find them very enjoyable.
---
I is scientistic.
#4MarioABDLPosted 9/12/2013 6:56:12 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

And I guess I lied, there's a third series in Pikmin but I don't own a Wii U so there's a possibility they butchered that series as well.

Buy a Wii U and play it then
---
Nintendo, buy Capcom!
Nintendo could buy Platinum, Capcom, Atlus, and Sega all 4 while still being incredibly rich.
#5mrjack3112Posted 9/12/2013 6:58:17 PM
Kitty really? Do you expect something out of a new game?
#6NeonYoshi11Posted 9/12/2013 8:09:47 PM
A new advanced Wars game like the first two, and a traditional Kirby game would be perfect for the 3DS right now.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0219-2969-7648
#7RPGNinja123Posted 9/12/2013 8:11:01 PM
MarioABDL posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

Don't give people terrible advice like "buy a brand new console just for one game."

You can't be THAT desperate for people to buy a Wii U.
---
3DS FC-0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add me)
If Obamacare is so amazing, how come nobody in Congress follows it?
#8mrjack3112Posted 9/12/2013 8:15:25 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
MarioABDL posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

Don't give people terrible advice like "buy a brand new console just for one game."

rpgninja that is not what abdl is saying, gosh I need to stop correcting you! You make a norm feel like a genius
#9RPGNinja123Posted 9/12/2013 8:18:15 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
MarioABDL posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

rpgninja that is not what abdl is saying, gosh I need to stop correcting you! You make a norm feel like a genius

Tell me what other games he is advocating for him to buy on the Wii U then preschooler?

You can't because you are wrong yet again.
---
3DS FC-0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add me)
If Obamacare is so amazing, how come nobody in Congress follows it?
#10mrjack3112Posted 9/12/2013 8:23:57 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
MarioABDL posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

Tell me what other games he is advocating for him to buy on the Wii U then preschooler?

You can't because you are wrong yet again.

You are right, I can't stand for abdl how can you make that assumption? You can't! You fell back into your defensive mode like you are right and you ignore any oppositional ideas. Also you can't face the fact you could be wrong.