If you didn't spend any money on videogames this year how much money you have?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you didn't spend any money on videogames this year how much money you have?
2 years ago#1
have saved I mean. Counting systems I suppose too, I think I would have probably saved close to 1,000 dollars. You?
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
2 years ago#2
I barely bought any games this year, I also didnt save anything because the money that would ahve gone to games just went to another hobby
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
2 years ago#3
$190 - xl and mk7
$33 oot 3d
$42 fe:a
$40 vlr
$42 smt 4

About $350 i guess
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
2 years ago#4
$25 monthly Gamefly subscription: 25x9 = $225
Animal Crossing & Dream Team eShop purchase with free from $60 Club Nintendo: $40+$40-$60 = $20
Luigi's Mansion full price purchase: $40

$285.

There may have been other games I'm forgetting about. In fact, I'm almost certain there are.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4639-6561
2 years ago#5
3DS XL + accessory: $300
KId Icarus: $40
Layton Miracle Mask: $40
FE Awakening: $40
Animal Crossing: $40
SMT4: $50
Pokemon X: $40

So around $600 I think. Man, I should restrain myself from gaming for a while, I overshot my budget.
---
God gave us the English language to troll on Gamefaqs :)
2 years ago#6
No comment.
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
2 years ago#7
This year, games purchased is ABOUT $600. That isn't counting games that are preordered and not-yet released, since I preordered them on Amazon and have yet to pay for them.

And that's just going back through my amazon history for 2013. I know I picked a few things up at GameStop but I don't have the amounts. I did add in my Animal Crossing 3DS XL game, though.

Oh, and that also doesn't count any downloadable titles. That probably brings it up to at least $650, if not more. I know I've spent more than $50 on eShop money between 3DS and Wii U.

If I went from the start of the year to the end, factoring in everything I WILL buy (some might get canceled, but for the sake or argument I'll assume I buy everything) that price goes well over $1,500, as I have a PS4 preordered and Oct and November are very busy release months.

Doing the math for that it looks like I'll be spending roughly $2030 by the end of the year.

Again, that is discounting a few small purchases. I bought a couple Disney Infinity items, Pokemon Rumble U, and point cards that I don't have the totals for.
2 years ago#8
At least $500-600 if not a lot more.
---
Women just want to take your money and eat all your raisin bread.
Parking meters! And you're walking around! Ha ha ha That's so funny.
2 years ago#9
$1071 according to my spreadsheet :/ Good thing is that I hunted down every older NDS and PS3 game I wanted to play, so I'm now buying only new games. Note that everything new is bought at UK prices.
2 years ago#10
If I hadn't purchased any games this year I would have saved around 2000 dollars. I bought over 30 games this year alone and it isn't over yet.
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
NDF Superbus membrum
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you didn't spend any money on videogames this year how much money you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived