Finished Warrior's Way

#1TaaronPosted 9/14/2013 8:44:31 PM
Beat the game twice, have all plaza tickets, and maxed out troops. I am done with this game. Glad I am done too, game started out fun but quickly became a train wreck.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#2parKb5Posted 9/14/2013 9:00:02 PM
The only game I finished so far (meaning that I got all the Plaza tickets) is Flower Town. I'm almost done with Mii Force and little over halfway done with Warrior's Way and Monster Manor (or whatever it is called.)

I don't know if I will ever totally finish the Monster Manor one, though b/c of those cursed puzzle boxes. I hate them!
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#3Taaron(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 9:18:47 PM
Yeah puzzle box and team ups will take me minimum a second play through since I get them less than once per floor. Flower Town over the halfway mark but still have plenty to go. Mii Force seem easy enough to fully finish once I set some time and coins to the side for it.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#4hors_doeuvresPosted 9/15/2013 2:13:26 AM
Puzzle boxes are easy. As soon as the timer starts, hit Home, then Game Notes. Now you can take as much time as you want solving the puzzle.
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#5parKb5Posted 9/15/2013 5:59:32 AM
hors_doeuvres posted...
Puzzle boxes are easy. As soon as the timer starts, hit Home, then Game Notes. Now you can take as much time as you want solving the puzzle.

Great. I gave up on like 2 puzzle boxes, I guess it is out of the question to get that ticket now. Unless they let you do puzzle boxes again if you gave up on it the first time.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#6Taaron(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 9:23:05 AM
I stopped caring for doing puzzle boxes after the first one. Started using some Japanese site for the puzzles.
---