So...when is Sega's 3D series going to come out in NA?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So...when is Sega's 3D series going to come out in NA?
3 years ago#1
Around a month or two ago, they announced that they were being localized "soon," but...I don't think there's been anything else said about them. Or did I miss something?
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#2
I dont think anybody knows but i am anxiously waiting for them.
Forget the TV and get into Vectrex. You'll bet your Asteroids.
3 years ago#3
The what?
3 years ago#4
They had their Game Gear games listed as "coming soon" for a year in the eShop before they finally released...
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
3 years ago#5
What about the "3D Classics" version of Sonic the Hedgehog? When's THAT coming out?
3 years ago#6
You mean sonic 3d blast? Man that game was annoying. Didn't feel like a sonic game at all.
ASUS P8P67 | 2600K @ 4.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600 | 500GB Seagate 7200.12 | Intel 80GB SSD | GTX 260 | 42" @ 1920x1080 + 22" @ 1920x1080 | Win7 Ultimate x64
3 years ago#7
I mean the games like 3D Space Harrier, 3D Super Hang-On, 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Ecco the Dolphin, etc.

I don't mean Sonic 3D Blast, of course (though I didn't think that game was particularly bad anyway,) and I didn't call them 3D Classics 'cause that's Nintendo's series.

I just reeeeally want my Space Harrier and Ecco. I've been begging for these games ever since they were announced for release on the Japanese eShop...
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#8
Raven2827 posted...
You mean sonic 3d blast? Man that game was annoying. Didn't feel like a sonic game at all.

I actually enjoyed that game a lot... the music in the sega genesis version was really good...

I'd love to see a 3D re-release of that game too XD
3DS Friend Code: 2294-3549-5852
Accounts: Twitter: goo.gl/634tj / Deviantart: goo.gl/PY5i9 / Youtube: goo.gl/khLoj / Facebook: goo.gl/e9MH6
3 years ago#9
ilikepie641 posted...
Raven2827 posted...

I actually enjoyed that game a lot... the music in the sega genesis version was really good...

I'd love to see a 3D re-release of that game too XD

I felt really weird playing it. I think I had it for PC; I remember playing it when I was around 10-12 on the PC. The environments were not as vibrant as they older games, that was the main problem for me.
ASUS P8P67 | 2600K @ 4.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600 | 500GB Seagate 7200.12 | Intel 80GB SSD | GTX 260 | 42" @ 1920x1080 + 22" @ 1920x1080 | Win7 Ultimate x64
3 years ago#10
Ghetsis posted...
I just reeeeally want my Space Harrier and Ecco. I've been begging for these games ever since they were announced for release on the Japanese eShop...

NNNNNNNN

IN 3D

*shudders*
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here! :3DS FC in profile- click name
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So...when is Sega's 3D series going to come out in NA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived