I play my 3DS and handhelds only at home, at night and in bed...alone...

#21The_DOAMPosted 9/19/2013 8:28:18 AM
Nope I'm sorry but you are indeed a weirdo......

At Home you say and alone and even in bed, tsk, tsk, tsk

Everyone knows handhelds were designed to be used in the can, the prince albert, the throne, while you do your daily business. Heck someone on this boards once stated they played their handhelds while in the tub. They just used a ziplock baggie and my response to the that is briliiant!!!!

If your not gaming in the bathroom then your not gaming. Then again you did say alone and the toilet is the only place most people can get any privacy from the troubles in the world. So I'll let your lack of potty gaming pass for now..........
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#22HejiruPosted 9/19/2013 8:28:54 AM
I do that too.

But FYI, according to experts you're only supposed to use your bed for sleep and sex. Otherwise you have trouble sleeping if you use it for doing other stuff because your brain associates it with those things.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#23mumpsy21Posted 9/19/2013 8:39:58 AM
Hejiru posted...
I do that too.

But FYI, according to experts you're only supposed to use your bed for sleep and sex. Otherwise you have trouble sleeping if you use it for doing other stuff because your brain associates it with those things.

I have my laptop on my bed 24/7. As well my 3DS. This is basically my haven of peace and wonderfulness
---
Nintendo FC: 2063-0552-1565
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf || FFIII || Kid Icarus: Uprising
#24BossBangPosted 9/19/2013 8:47:59 AM
x_stevey_x posted...
i play mostly at home at night in bed too. but my gf is next to me reading a book usually

i miss that. :/
---
"I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm angry because I'm not getting laid.." -stargazer64
#25Yelnam-26Posted 9/20/2013 4:22:37 PM
Back when I was younger I normally only ever used my handhelds when I was on holiday, around my grandparents house or maybe a restaurant. Now I will use it on holiday(although only when I have a little time to kill) and in my house. I don't bring it to my grandparents or a restaurant though.
---
*In an Aussie accent* "Its time to push some service down the aisles and some scenery past the window."
#26NeonYoshi11Posted 9/20/2013 7:38:42 PM
I only use mine at home.

It's just basically a different console with different games to play.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0219-2969-7648
#27PsychoWolfXPosted 9/20/2013 8:09:37 PM
I hardly ever take my 3DS out of the house. In all the time I have owned it (slightly over a year) I can only remember taking it with me a few times when I would go to doctors appointments and knew I would be sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours.

I play in bed quite a bit, before going to sleep, during the day, sometimes I'll pop a movie in or turn on the radio, it's really quite enjoyable.
I also play on the toilet almost every time.
#28xIvan321Posted 9/20/2013 8:33:27 PM
It all started when I was playing Dead or Alive Dimensions at night and then I.... -Uhm no, you're not weird TC. I like playing games in my bed but I generally do not endorse it because its kind of uncomfortable. My arms tend to fall asleep while playing.
---
jedinat posted...
Yes, the pixels are bigger when the pixels are bigger.
#29xxgamer91xxPosted 9/20/2013 10:09:19 PM
I only play my handhelds at home unless I'm out of town. When I'm on break at work I just read my book or something.
#30NemerlightPosted 9/21/2013 2:51:10 AM
I mostly play before going to sleep and early in the morning too. Also while taking a bath or sitting on the toilet.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.