The 3DS needs a new Tales game

#41ivanhellsingPosted 9/17/2013 6:26:32 PM
serenade_beta posted...
21_21 posted...
Sheesh, what did they ever do to you?

It's a simple matter of removing cancer cells before they spread. At the least, they need to stop their absolute obsession towards paid DLC before they deserve to continue existing.

yeah they are the EA of japan
---
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
3DS FC : 4468 - 1361 - 4491
#42OoSubaruoOPosted 9/17/2013 6:50:04 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
serenade_beta posted...
21_21 posted...
What? Their DLC's are a lot more tame compared to the way Capcom has been treating DLCs. At least Namco's DLC are more justified and they're just icing on the cakes, like extra costumes, etc. You don't need them to fully enjoy the games.

I can only imagine how you must think of Capcom if you hate Namco's DLC that much...

Eh? Eh? Eh? Jojo. Eh?
I'd like you to tell the 1400+ reviewers on Amazon that Jojo's DLC was justified.
Unless, don't tell me, you don't even know?

Because, everyone keeps up with Japan only games right?

Full price game, plus the cost of importing it for non-Japanese players is about $80. In addition to that, there are/will be about 17 DLC characters for 600 each I believe. This adds up.

At the very least, some were put on sale and two (Kira and Fugo) were available for a limited time for free.

So, don't buy the DLC characters then? It's not like they're forcing you to buy them.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#43DynamicJumpIuffPosted 9/17/2013 7:12:11 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
serenade_beta posted...
21_21 posted...
What? Their DLC's are a lot more tame compared to the way Capcom has been treating DLCs. At least Namco's DLC are more justified and they're just icing on the cakes, like extra costumes, etc. You don't need them to fully enjoy the games.

I can only imagine how you must think of Capcom if you hate Namco's DLC that much...

Eh? Eh? Eh? Jojo. Eh?
I'd like you to tell the 1400+ reviewers on Amazon that Jojo's DLC was justified.
Unless, don't tell me, you don't even know?

Because, everyone keeps up with Japan only games right?

Full price game, plus the cost of importing it for non-Japanese players is about $80. In addition to that, there are/will be about 17 DLC characters for 600 each I believe. This adds up.

At the very least, some were put on sale and two (Kira and Fugo) were available for a limited time for free.

So, don't buy the DLC characters then? It's not like they're forcing you to buy them.

That's the problem though. I NEED Fatty, Fugo, Iggy, Oldseph, Lisa Lisa, and Baoh.

When you become a Jojo fan, you'll understand these feelings.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#44Ikilluha1Posted 9/17/2013 9:08:58 PM
The JoJo game also has this sort of free to play style in its own STORY MODE.

It's like these tickets that are used up for each scene in the story mode.
Once you run out of tickets you can either wait a day, or you can go buy some more tickets to continue on with the story mode.
---
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#45MegaMettaurPosted 9/17/2013 11:29:32 PM
3DS needs a localized Tales of Hearts. That's all I want.
---
(PC): Skullgirls: Squigly <3 Steam ID: MegaMettaurX
(3DS): FC: 0834-1402-9867 - Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker x Ninja, Contact, Mega Man Zero Collection