3DS needs some of the next-gen games

#21TinyTim123Posted 9/17/2013 5:05:12 PM
Hey new user: Go play your 360 if you want games like that. I feel the majority of the user base do not, in fact, want that type of game on this system...

Though if a TimeSplitters came for it, I'd be happy. Then again, I'd be happy for TimeSplitters anywhere (and I may have to either get a PS4, or just play on my computer for a new one).
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#22TheMisterManGuyPosted 9/17/2013 5:36:05 PM
Natatteru posted...
Why would you want to play a FPS in a 3DS? That's what PC and the Xbox are for. The 3DS is definitely not made for FPS or fighting games.

Then why does the 3DS have almost as many fighters as the Vita?
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#23Yelnam-26Posted 9/17/2013 5:38:01 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
Hey new user: Go play your 360 if you want games like that. I feel the majority of the user base do not, in fact, want that type of game on this system...

Though if a TimeSplitters came for it, I'd be happy. Then again, I'd be happy for TimeSplitters anywhere (and I may have to either get a PS4, or just play on my computer for a new one).

Timesplitters for 3DS? Crytek! make this now and then take my money.

Also, there making Timesplitters rewind arnt they? for PC and PS4, possibly Wii U and it wont be for xbox one(at the moment) because of Microsoft not wanting cross platform play or something.

P.S Its time to split!

P.S.S I like Timesplitters
---
*In an Aussie accent* "Its time to push some service down the aisles and some scenery past the window."
#24Pupu27Posted 9/17/2013 5:48:35 PM
Mohammad5566 posted...
It would help if the 3DS got a version of the next-gen games like BF4, GTA 5, AC: Black Flag... and most preferably, CoD: Ghosts.

Interesting, so you define "next-gen" games as FPS?

Handheld game consoles (even Vita) isn't an optimised environment for FPS. It's best to experience this kind of games on your couch in front of a 60" TV with surrounded sound system.
---
God gave us the English language to troll on Gamefaqs :)
#25Nickcool1996Posted 9/17/2013 5:56:50 PM
TheMisterManGuy posted...
Natatteru posted...
Why would you want to play a FPS in a 3DS? That's what PC and the Xbox are for. The 3DS is definitely not made for FPS or fighting games.

Then why does the 3DS have almost as many fighters as the Vita?

Because neither of them have optimal controls for fighting games.
---
Atlus Fans In General: http://i.imgur.com/yyrgQjP.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
#26TinyTim123Posted 9/17/2013 6:12:10 PM
Yelnam-26 posted...
TinyTim123 posted...

Also, there making Timesplitters rewind arnt they? for PC and PS4, possibly Wii U and it wont be for xbox one(at the moment) because of Microsoft not wanting cross platform play or something.

P.S Its time to split!

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

I'll likely play Rewind on my PC with a 360 controller, though I would love to play with the XBox One controller. I just like the 360 controller so much better for shooting games than anything else currently available.
Also, Topic Creator would have got more sympathy from me if he'd mentioned TimeSplitters. Clearly they haven't been exposed to the fun and genius that was that series of games.
---
#27Yelnam-26Posted 9/17/2013 6:55:04 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...
TinyTim123 posted...

P.S Its time to split!

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

I'll likely play Rewind on my PC with a 360 controller, though I would love to play with the XBox One controller. I just like the 360 controller so much better for shooting games than anything else currently available.
Also, Topic Creator would have got more sympathy from me if he'd mentioned TimeSplitters. Clearly they haven't been exposed to the fun and genius that was that series of games.

It would be good if it comes to Xbox One as everyone could enjoy it, and the original xbox was the console I had back when I played timesplitters 2 and Future perfect. Also did you know both of those games are not compatible with the 360? but games like tiger woods(05,06 etc), fifa(05, 06 etc) and trophy hunter are. Its a load of bull. Luckily I still have my original xbox.

That series of games was also made by British developers. It surely does make me proud :)
---
*In an Aussie accent* "Its time to push some service down the aisles and some scenery past the window."
#28TinyTim123Posted 9/17/2013 7:14:10 PM
Yelnam-26 posted...
It would be good if it comes to Xbox One as everyone could enjoy it, and the original xbox was the console I had back when I played timesplitters 2 and Future perfect. Also did you know both of those games are not compatible with the 360? but games like tiger woods(05,06 etc), fifa(05, 06 etc) and trophy hunter are. Its a load of bull. Luckily I still have my original xbox.

That series of games was also made by British developers. It surely does make me proud :)

Yeah, I played the original as one of my launch titles with my PS2, but also played 2 and Future Perfect on my original XBox. I also saved my original XBox because I have and enjoyed noncompatible games as well (not just the TimeSplitters games).

It seems TC was just here to maybe stir turds? I haven't seen hide nor hair of them since... Ah, those darn new Troll users. How pesky.
---
#29The_SchoolistPosted 9/17/2013 7:20:33 PM
3DS needs a fps. I would love to have a sequel to Metroid Prime Hunters and a simple Counter Strike clone with precision aiming and skill based gameplay. It would control flawlessly and be highly entertaining.
---
PC, Deluxe Wii U, and Pikachu 3DS XL
#30BuretsuPosted 9/17/2013 7:24:31 PM
Pupu27 posted...
Mohammad5566 posted...
It would help if the 3DS got a version of the next-gen games like BF4, GTA 5, AC: Black Flag... and most preferably, CoD: Ghosts.

Interesting, so you define "next-gen" games as FPS?

GTA 5 and Black Flag are both primarily third person.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit