Theaterhythm Castlevania needs to happen.

#21n00bsaib0tPosted 9/19/2013 9:40:12 AM
The_DOAM posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Canas_Renvall posted...
21_21 posted...
Last time Castlevania made a spinoff into something else, like a fighting game, it went to s***.

Keep Castlevania the way it is. Too risky.

The first time they changed things up, like a 2D RPG/platformer hybrid, it worked out preeeeetty well. :P I say give it a shot.

Worst comes to worst, it doesn't sell and everything goes back to normal.

This was my first thought. Everyone acts like the series started with SOTN and that's the only right way to do Castlevania. I mean this guy just ignored how many different play styles the series has had, as if there has only been one style?

Also, this.
http://youtu.be/f9K7QZl2Lzg

Konami has their own rhythm games, they damn near invented the genre 15 years ago. They don't need to rip others off like so many have ripped them off, no matter how xplay might try and tell you Beatmania (1998) is a cheap Guitar Hero (2005) rip off.

Personally though I'm fond of Konami's Dance Dance Revolution series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYcgrk1zgc

Yeah, that's a great chart. Too bad nobody told Konami the Xbox and 360 were more powerful than a PS1 though. Ultramix and Universe have some of the best content, but the inconsistent frame rates were bad.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#22HejiruPosted 9/19/2013 9:48:16 AM
Theaterhythm Legend of Zelda.
Theaterhythm Kirby of the Stars.
Theaterhythm Mother.
Theaterhythm F-Zero.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#23guedesbrawlPosted 9/19/2013 9:50:07 AM
no, i want a real castlevania, not a S***** rhythm game.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#24_____CaitPosted 9/19/2013 9:50:35 AM
Mega man
---
Moumoon
#25MotleyKhonPosted 9/19/2013 10:06:04 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
no, i want a real castlevania, not a S***** rhythm game.

This.

I love theatrhythm, but we all know it was a cop out because square have ran out of ideas.

I would just like a castlevania that isn't a s*** reboot.
Classic or metroid, i don't give a **** as long as it's not made by mercury steam.

Also, rebirth kicked ass, would love a port.
---
SHMUPS,Retro,RPG, Vania's and any old s**** with Robots in.
3DS FC :3368-1249-0145
#26Phantom_NookPosted 9/19/2013 10:07:15 AM
theatrhythm sanic.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe