Come in here NOW.

#71Semi45aPosted 9/23/2013 3:14:16 AM
No! Slams door and starts crying hysterically.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#72GhetsisPosted 9/23/2013 5:50:49 AM
el_tercer_poder posted...
What about Game.Com? That was a disaster.

Game.com, definitely. I had one of those stupid things, and it was soooo terrible. No color, horrible framerate, a terrible selection of games (one of them being a horrible mangling of the name "Sonic Jam," and...well, the best game on the system was the built-in Solitaire!
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#73ChemicalBurritoPosted 9/23/2013 6:56:20 AM
This list is poorer for not having the Pioneer LaserActive in it ...
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Enjoying the summer ...
#74Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 11:26:44 AM
Kill_Jill_Vol_1 posted...
The HFRYSH?!

Aw look - you even crafted a pathetic abbreviation of the same lame "comeback" there. Isn't that sweet? I guess you've overcooked all of your recipes that feeds your unfunny material, Killer Instinct.

was undeniably good for its time. Can you think of many 1952 handhelds that supported 6 and a half multiplayer gameplay? Yeah, didn't think so, Razzles. Your futile attempt to change the subject away from the obvious success of the HFRYSH?! is so typical of you. I bet you owned one in your childhood and played the **** out of it back in the day. Just admit you only put this glorious handheld in your poll to rile up the HFRYSH Defense Force.

I already told you and agreed with you that the HFRYSH was the s***. How many times are you going to parrot that obvious fact back to me, dear? Or are you STILL stalling for some new angles? I think your "book" has been banned all over North America so far. They're pushing for a worldwide ban on the principal of integrity. For shame.

At least freshen up your sobbing banter a tad bit at least, Jill Scott. It's not my fault your short story volumes sold so incredibly terribly that you don't get ANY recognition from anyone other than me merely mentioning the hilarity. Eh, there's room for improvement all around for ya; don't give up hope.

So....will there ever be a volume 3? I heard it's supposed to be a trilogy. You have yet to get past volume one and on to volume two of your mediocre short stories though....

Compass posted...
Poll is missing PSPgo. It was a downgrade in nearly every way, cost a premium, and wasn't even present compatible.

Eh, I didn't have room and I completely forgot about that thing. That's how irrelevant it is, even for this poll. It truly was a monument of dumb ass "creativity", thanks to Sony. It was more of Sony's proprietary bull ****, no physical media/backwards compatibility, and all around dumb design. Are these even made anymore?!
---
I am a world-class fisherman. Behold my many catches on GameFAQs alone!
#75LemonKweenstaaaPosted 9/23/2013 2:26:22 PM
barnabyjones786 posted...
No Ouya?

The Ouya at least fulfills its intended purpose.
---
Kill the Prez
#76TroutfischPosted 9/23/2013 9:24:42 PM
Sega 32X

It sucked hard and I can say that because I was stupid enough to buy one.
---
PSN: Troutfisch
Dark Arisen Pawn: Troutfisch | Troutfisch | Mira | 143 | Mage