I'm about to buy a game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm about to buy a game

User Info: mujiha

mujiha
3 years ago#1
Theatrhythm of New Leaf - Results (66 votes)
Theat
18.18% (12 votes)
New Leaf
81.82% (54 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Your opinion on which I should buy? This would be my first AC but I've been really interested in Theat since, oh, about 24 hours ago when I found out about a sequel. What you think

User Info: Firelion6593

Firelion6593
3 years ago#2
New Leaf. Threatrhythm Curtain Call is going to have all the stuff in Threatrhythm as it is.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

User Info: Leanaunfurled

Leanaunfurled
3 years ago#3
Theatrhythm is an amazing game, especially if you're in love with FF music like I am. And unless you plan on importing a JPN 3DS and Curtain Call, there's no telling if or when the Theat. upgrade will go to the West.
Currently Playing: GTAV, Monster Hunter 4
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC 1907-9095-4490

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 years ago#4
Read up on the sequel to Theatrhythm and you'll want to pass on the original. Enjoy Animal Crossing.
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .

User Info: 21_21

21_21
3 years ago#5
I agree with the rest of the posts above. I don't have Animal Crossing but I would recommend that game over Theatrhythm since the sequel is having all the songs from the old games.
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

User Info: sonicnewboy

sonicnewboy
3 years ago#6
Thank God I held off on getting Theathrythm. Definitely getting Curtain Call when it comes out.

User Info: mujiha

mujiha
3 years ago#7
sonicnewboy posted...
Thank God I held off on getting Theathrythm. Definitely getting Curtain Call when it comes out.

My thoughts exactly. I got new leaf
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm about to buy a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived