How much money do I have to put down to pre order a Nintendo 2DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much money do I have to put down to pre order a Nintendo 2DS?

User Info: xxgamer91xx

xxgamer91xx
3 years ago#1
I was wondering how much will I have to put down to reserve a Nintendo 2DS at GameStop?

User Info: so64

so64
3 years ago#2
129.99 USD I believe.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Fair and Balanced. 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: atomicrebirth

atomicrebirth
3 years ago#3
so64 posted...
129.99 USD I believe.

That's the full price, but Gamestop allows you to put down partial price and pay the rest off over time/when you pick up the item.

I've never pre-ordered a console from GS, but I know they require at least $5 to reserve a pre-order for a game.
"Could Sora survive a Kamehameha?" "It depends on how good you are at pressing triangle." -bladeofnintendo
3DS: 1375-8113-3652 (Oscar)

User Info: xxgamer91xx

xxgamer91xx
3 years ago#4
atomicrebirth posted...
so64 posted...
129.99 USD I believe.

That's the full price, but Gamestop allows you to put down partial price and pay the rest off over time/when you pick up the item.

I've never pre-ordered a console from GS, but I know they require at least $5 to reserve a pre-order for a game.

Yea I was wondering that because I know you have to put $5 dollars down to reserve a game, but I wasn't sure if its the same for a console.

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
3 years ago#5
$50 minimum to reserve a game system I guess, I had to put down $50 when I reserved the 3DS XL and $50 when I to reserved the Wii U + Wind Waker bundle.

User Info: Singerton

Singerton
3 years ago#6
10% is usually the going rate for pre-orders.

User Info: soada7x

soada7x
3 years ago#7
Trevor_Belmont posted...
$50 minimum to reserve a game system I guess, I had to put down $50 when I reserved the 3DS XL and $50 when I to reserved the Wii U + Wind Waker bundle.

Yep, it's $50. All consoles I've preordered needed $50 or more.
Now playing - Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Rayman Legends (Vita), Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

User Info: kalvador

kalvador
3 years ago#8
Easiest way to know is to call them:

1-800-883-8895
8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (CST)
7 days a week

(quoted from http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Pre-orders.aspx )
Some people get rich studying artificial intelligence. Me, I make money studying natural stupidity.
- Carl Icahn
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much money do I have to put down to pre order a Nintendo 2DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived