whats the difference between pokemon x and y

#11Pereb27Posted 9/21/2013 8:28:16 AM
GHofPersia posted...
Actually, I think you can choose Mewtwo X or Y in both games, considering you need a different item for each and the change is only temporary anyway.

Yes, one item exclusive to X and the other exclusive to Y.
#12Semi45aPosted 9/21/2013 8:30:00 AM
which one is weaker? I want the weaker one!
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#13GHofPersiaPosted 9/21/2013 8:46:23 AM
Crap, really? IGN didn't specify. X has by far the better Mega Mewtwo, but Y has the cooler Legendary. Ugh.
---
Gamertag: HeartyCorpse360
3DS FC: 0903 2739 5683
#14CedlowPosted 9/21/2013 9:30:45 AM
Semi45a posted...

Xerneas has a type advantage over Yveltal so in a battle Xerneas is likely to win. However that doesn't mean yevltal is weaker it's hard to say which one is weaker until we see there stats.
---
3DS FC- 2981-5785-3794
Pokemon white 2 FC-2838-7906-7636
#15Pereb27Posted 9/21/2013 9:49:46 AM
GHofPersia posted...
Crap, really? IGN didn't specify. X has by far the better Mega Mewtwo, but Y has the cooler Legendary. Ugh.

I feel the opposite. I prefer Xerneas and Mewtwo Y, so my plan is to pick X and find someone to trade their Mewtwonite Y for my Mewtwonite X. :D
#16plasmatic5Posted 9/21/2013 10:26:08 AM
Cedlow posted...
Semi45a posted...

Xerneas has a type advantage over Yveltal so in a battle Xerneas is likely to win. However that doesn't mean yevltal is weaker it's hard to say which one is weaker until we see there stats.

That bothers me so much that with Fairy type being new, they didn't make it so that BOTH of them were Fairy types. And to make matters worse, one of them has a type advantage over the other.
---
Changed my sig after about 6 or 7 years. It needed to be done.
#17gogogosuperPosted 9/21/2013 10:34:50 AM
helldew posted...
considering my friend is obsessive enough to buy both versions. i would say its fairly smart. i dont really like the practice that much though.

Pokemon is a business, plain and simple. Get over it.
---
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.
#18CircleOfManiasPosted 9/21/2013 7:05:13 PM
It would be interesting if they transitioned into an Oracle of Ages/Seasons like setup, where each version is a different region. Probably won't happen though.
---
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
#19AceMosPosted 9/21/2013 8:27:47 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
Cedlow posted...
Semi45a posted...

That bothers me so much that with Fairy type being new, they didn't make it so that BOTH of them were Fairy types. And to make matters worse, one of them has a type advantage over the other.

kyoger had a type advantage over groudon in ruby and saphire
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*